Apologies: Chapter 33

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"What the heck.."

"Holy--" Yuna snapped her head up upon the recognition of the voice, concern and flurry sticking out at the edges of her eyes, "Finally you're awake!"

Slowly, Eunbi tried sitting up, leaning on the bed, Yuna assisting her on the process, "I feel like my body's been bulldozed over and over." said Eunbi, pain in her voice, "What happened?"

"They said you collapsed, I'm not there so I didn't really saw what happened. But when I woke up that night, I found you admitted here, unconscious."

"...Good thing I woke up quite fast."

"Fast?" Yuna sighed at her answer before she trailed her view directly at the other girl, "Eunbi, you've been unconscious for two weeks. Everyone was so worried. I'm relieved you're awake now."

"Ohh.." she breathed, her mind tardily harking back at the last fragments of memories she could remember, "How's everyone? I mean, you're all doing okay, right?"

"Aside from being worried sick, I guess we're just alright."

"How about Akane?" Eunbi asked, her face gleaming quite hopeful, "How is she?"

"She visits you everyday after her school." Yuna began, "She almost doesn't want to leave this room, if not because of Jun insisting her to go back to your house."

Suddenly Eunbi felt guilty, although it's not her fault that her body acted like that, she still obliviously made everyone worried, "And Jackson?"

Yuna instantly rolled her eyes at the mention of the hideous name, "That bastard's trial was already done, he was proven guilty and was sentenced thirteen years of imprisonment."

"Good thing," Eunbi heaved a long sigh of relief, a faint smile etching at the corner of her lips, "At least all of our efforts didn't go in vain."

"So what now?"

"Hmm?" the head doctor raised her head at the untimely question, face shaded with confusion, "What do you mean what now?"

"Eunbi, you've finally get what you wanted to happen to that hoe. Now, will you really still continue with GZO?"

Her once confused face quickly turned to a rueful one, and she started to fiddle with the blanket that gracefully wrapped around her, "Well uhh.. I guess so. But I'm not sure about what will happen next."

Of course, no one is sure about what will happen next.

Apparently, no one can tell what does the future holds.

No one can say what will be, currently, the best decision to take.

And with this step Eunbi is taking, she doesn't know if this will lead her to the flowery road or infernal expressway.