Chapter # 11

Bloom POV:
I woke up in a hospital room I look around and see Rosie and asked what happen? You had 2 seizure and my dad want to keep you for tonight just to make sure you are okay. Okay thank you.

Rosalie POV:
I go get my dad and Bloom uncle and Isabella to tell them she awakes. Thank you, Bella said I'm glad she had you in her class. So am I. I see you guy later.

Bella POV:
I and my dad walk in and see Bloom she doesn't like to good Jasper has Blossom in his arms. She said hi cousin and Uncle Esme is going to be here to see if she can babysit Blossom for me, I'm sorry I got sick again. Hey, it okay We can help you when you need it at school or at home. Love you Bloom.

Bloom POV:
I can't believe I had 2 seizures at school and Jasper has not left me at all he is holding Blossom for me, and I said we mate I am a fairy, and you are a vampire. Like Rose and Emmett and the Dr. I think your whole family is. Don't worry If you bite me I won't turn into one, and I will not tell anyone about your family I can tell you why I won't turn I'm a fairy, and they can't be turned into one of you I think Emmett is my cousin on my mom slide My mom always told me that Emmett get hurt by a bear and someone took him then see seen him as a gold eye vampire.