Chapter #25

Marcus POV:
We almost to forks. Hey Aro, do you think we can help this girl? Yes, I think we can. We landed in forks Washington. We run into the woods.

Alice POV:
Marcus and Aro is almost here with Jane and Alic. Okay Thank you Alice.

Bloom POV:
My father and uncles are almost here and so is my sister and brother. I hope that they can help me get better soon. I start to shake not again. I see Emmett please Get Carlisle.

Emmett POV
Carlisle, please come Bloom is shaking again. 

He on his way let put you on your side. Carlisle run in.

Carlisle POV:
I help Emmett with Bloom. I hope the kings can help. The seizure has been going on for 6 mins.

Jasper, can you go get me one of the seizures shot please. 

He bought me one I gave her the shot. The seizure stopped and I checked her breathing and heart rate. They okay. I hear the doorbell go off.

Aro POV:
Hi, my good old friend. Hi Aro, how can we help you? Marcus had been hearing a lady vice calling him too here. We think it Somone you guys know. We hear 2 heart beats.

Jasper POV:
You hear mate and my mate daughter they are human/fairy they are Emmett's cousin. Can we meet them? You can meet Blossom the little girl today as her mother just had a seizure and is asleep. That fine we meet her when she woke up. Here Blossom.

Marcus POV:
I have a bond of a father. Aro, you have an uncle of her and Jane and Alic you have a brother/sister Bond. Thank you. We hear some shaking. Not again. What wrong? Bloom is having another seizure. She has the flu so the seizure is really bad.

Jane POV:
I start to dry cry. Can we help in any way? Yes, you can Alic you may can help with the pain she may be in. We went up to her room and see blood. Oh no she hit her head.

Carlisle POV:
She has 17 snitches in her head. She been okay. Hi Bloom, this is Jane and Alic. Hello, my name is Bloom. Is a guy named Marcus here too? Yes, I go get the masters. Aro is here to Bloom. Thank you, Carlisle.

Bloom POV:
Hello, my name is Bloom. Hello, my name is Marcus, and this is Aro. I'm sorry I can't get out of bed to greet you I can move very well. It fine.

Marcus POV:
I have a bond of a father to you and Aro bond is an uncle. Thank you. Jane and Alic have a daughter/son bond. To you and Jasper. Cool can I call you dad I lost my whole family to a red eye vampire, But I Know you willn't hurt me or Blossom. Yes, you may we sorry for your loss of your family.