Chapter #13

Esme POV:
I took Blossom home and I see all the children I said I'm babysitting Blossom for Bloom until she out of the hospital and until after school. Yes, her uncle and cousin know. We will help Roselie said thank you can some of you help put a baby bed together. There one in your room mom. Okay thank you Alice. You're welcome.

Bloom POV:
I trying to sleep but my seizures are not stopping. The next day Dr Cullen came in and said I'm going to take you home. The other Drs said I could since I have the day off tomorrow. Okay thank you I call my uncle to let him know.

Bloom:
Hi uncle Charlie Dr Cullen want to know if he can take me home to witch me, he has the day off tomorrow?

Charlie:
Yes, he can stay how long you need to and please call me every day.

Bloom:
I will I love you and Bella. Tell her I see her at school Monday.

Charlie
We love you too. Bella said see you Monday. Bye and be good.

Bloom:
I will and bye.

Okay I can go to your house thank you for letting me stay. Your very welcome. Let sign you out. I sign out and got in his car. I said thank again this seizure is why I don't go to my old school. They said it was a problem for them. We were at war with some witches. I'm a fairy and I'm the Dougher of the cousin or Emmett. She died trying to save me and Blossom. From a red eye vamper. Yes, I know what you guys the Viacom are don't turn us it helps our powers. We can't die until we want to. So, I know Jasper is my mate.

Carlisle POV:
She knows what we are, and she a fairy cool I glad Emmet has family still. 

We almost to my place and Blossom is with Roselie and Emmett. Okay Thank you again.

Bloom POV:
We made it to his house I see rose with Blossom. I said Hi there Rose and hi Blossom. Hi mommy it her first word she a late talker and walker. We will help with that Rose Said. Thank you Rose.