Chapter #21

Bloom POV:
I'm going home I got everything ready and got Blossom ready. I called my uncle and said I am coming home Jasper has a question for you. Okay sweetheart.

Jasper POV:
I'm going to asked Mr. Swin if I can ask Bloom as my girlfriend. Yes, you may thank you for asking. You're welcome. She is doing better. She is getting more feeling in her right leg now. She is in the wheelchair for another week. Okay thank you son. You're welcome. I went and said I see you tomorrow at school. Oh, Isabella knows about us. Okay See you Jasper, I gave her a kiss.

Bella POV:
They are vampires I need to tell Bloom, so she be safe and Blossom too. I walk down to her room Hey Bloom the Cullens is Vampires. Okay Cousin oh me and Jasper is girlfriend and boyfriend. Okay. I'm going to talk to Edward tomorrow at school. Okay I'm going to bed see you in the morning love you. See you in the morning love you too.

Jasper POV:
I made it back home and see everyone in the living room. She okay and I got Shiff Swan blessings on being Bloom Boyfriend. We happy for you son. Oh, Bella knows about us. Okay she is Edward blood singer. So, we need to watch her.

Edward POV:
I went to check on Bloom her heart sound weak when she left. She okay now I'm glad. I see Blossom she so cutie wait a minute. Is she, my mate?

Alice POV:
I see Edward soulmate it Little Blossom. Sh** Bella not happy about that she turns on Bloom.

Liam POV:
What did you see Alice? Edward true mate. It Blossom. But Bella turns on Bloom because of that. We keep an eye on her. Edward came in I know I had a pull to little Blossom tonight we need to be careful.

Carlisle POV:
Bloom may can help us with Bella or her old headmaster. So, we don't have to kill her. How was Bloom heart sound? It sounds okay not as slow as it was. Thank you, Edward. We went hunting then we got ready for school and work. Be careful today. We will.