CHAPTER 9

Bloom POV:
I got up and made breakfast for my uncle and cousin I said I leave after school and go over to the Cullen. I call you tonight love you both. 

"I let the DR know about my seizure I had one last night It has been 5 years since I had one"

 I let Bella is drive my jeep because of the seizure I can't drive anymore. I said she can drive it anytime. I don't feel too well today. I told my uncle this he said go start to Dr Cullen house to see him or to the hospital I will Love You. I text Rosalie and ask her.

Rosalie POV:
Bloom just text me asking if Carlisle is home or working, I need to see him about my seizures? I asked Carlisle if he is home working or at the hospital, he said the hospital why? I said that Bloom needs to see him about her seizures. Okay tell her to come in at 12 noon to get Jasper to bring her and Blossom in. I will. I text her back saying.

 go to the hospital go at noon today I asked Jasper to take you.  

I asked Jasper to take her and Blossom in he said I will take her.

Bloom POV:
Rose just text back I told Charlie that I have an apt at Noon today with Carlisle Cullen. Okay. Call me and let me know how it goes. I will, we leave now. Okay. Thank you, Bella. Bella went to class as I went to the office saying me and Blossom is leaving at 11:30 with Jasper to go to the hospital for a check up, and I can't drive anymore. You can call my uncle if you need too. Oh, I have seizures, so I may be in here or the nurse office sometimes. Okay thank you for lets us know you're welcome.