Chaper #16

Bloom POV:
I got blossom from Esme. How was she today? She was a good Litte girl. That good. How was your day? It was okay until math. I had a absence seizure and the teacher said it was fake. Oh no we wish she didn't. We talk to the headmaster after class. So, we okay. That good. I need to go see you tomorrow. Bye Jasper took me home I feel a seizure coming. Jasper stops for a min. We made it to my driveway I said a seizure. Okay he got me out and lay me on my side and put his coat under my head. Thank y...

Jasper POV:
I started my timer I see Bella and her father Charlie come out of the house. she just starts having the seizure she told me before it happens. Okay thank you. Oh, my name is Jasper the rest of my family was busy that why I brought her home and Blossom is in the car. Bella got her out. She been seizing for 3 mins. Bloom stops. I said the seizure was 3 mins. Thank you, Son. Your welcome sir. I hope to see her tomorrow at school. You want me to pick her up and take her in? Yes, please Jasper. I pick Bloom up and took her in Bella show me where her room is, and I said here her clothes I see you guys tomorrow and Esme be here to pick Blossom tomorrow before school. Okay thank again Jasper and I hope to see you again. Me too.