Chapter #19

Bloom POV:
I am feeling better. Hi Carlisle. I feel better but weak in my right leg. Hey it okay. We have you a wheelchair. You be weak for a while. Okay Can I go home, or do I stay here again? You can go home. Jasper will take you. Here a Dr. note for your teachers. Thank you all for letting me stay today and help with My seizure. You're welcome, dear.

Jasper POV:
Let get you home I help her into Emes car and got Blossom in her car set. I pick you up tomorrow for school. Okay thank you Jasper. Hi Uncle Charlie. Hi chief Sawn. Please call me Charlie. Okay. I pick her up tomorrow it be easy for her to get in and out of my mom car. That fine thank you. You're welcome. Can I ask you something. It was after I help Bloom down to her room. I want to know if I have your blessings to ask Bloom to be my girlfriend. You don't care if she a teen mom. No, I don't I would love both of us my family. Blossom be a daughter to me I don't care if she not my blood she be my daughter.

Charlie POV:
Okay You have my blessing. Just don't hurt her you have to answer to me and her friends they can take care of a lot of people. I won't never hurt her If I do you can do whatever you want too. You a good boy Jasper. Please help her where you can. I will. See you soon Charlie.