Chapter # 20

Bloom POV:
I'm going back to school today. Jasper is going to help me. I know how to help the Cullens. I got in touch with my old headmaster. She sent me some bracelets for the Cullen they can eat and be in the sun. I was working on it right now. I see Jasper and Esme Bye Uncle Charlie, I see you after school. Bye Bloom please if you feel sick Let one of the Cullens know and you can go to their house. Okay thank you Love you. We made it school. We went to his family. I said I have something for you guys. It will help you in the sun and you can eat like us. What really? Yes, Alice do you see anything?

Alice POV:
Yes, and it will help thank you Bloom. You guy are welcome. We put the bracelet on. It will help because Bella is getting close to finding out what we are.

Bloom POV:
Yes, she is but now we need to get to class, or we are late. Jasper walks us to our 1st class today. We are working on a paper. We almost done. I hope I get out of this wheelchair soon.

Jasper POV:
I not hurting for blood anymore thanks to bloom. After finding my mate it helps. I look and see some food I tried to eat it and I don't feel sick. I told the others. We can eat again. I need to let Carlisle and Emes about this. I can feel happy from Roselie Emmett Alice and Edward. We all happy and glad we can eat again. After school I took Bloom to get Blossom and give Emes and Carlisle their bracelets.

Carlisle POV:
Hi Sweetie, I hear Emes said. I walk down. Hi, Bloom how are you? I'm feeling better I have something for you and Emes. Its bracelet. You can eat and be in the sun. Hey Carlisle, we can eat and not get sick we eat at school. Okay we put the bracelet on and tried some of my wife Chicken. It good and we didn't feel sick. Thank you, sweetie. You're welcome.... I run and catch her before she fell off the chair. I see her eyes roll. I put her on her side. Emes is timing. It been 3 mins. The seizure stopped. I called Charle and he said she spend the night. Okay