Chapter 46: What Is There To Heal?

Start from the beginning

Sakura: Lady Tsunade said I may only open it when we arrive at the village.

Y/n: Oh.

{Heinrttō Village}

Sakura: This place is very small.

Y/n: Yeah, I can count like fifty or so homes here... No wonder they need medical attention, they are so close to one another.

Sakura: It could have been injuries or something around that point.

Y/n: It could be is the key word in your sentence.

Medical Ninja- Jane: Hi!

Sakura: Oh?!

MN- Jane: How may I help you two lovely... Friends?

Y/n: We were sent here on a mission about healing some people.

MN- Jane: The leaf ninja... Right... That was a false alarm... Please leave.

Y/n and Sakura turned to one another then looked back at Jane.

MN- Jane: Please you may leave... Now!

Y/n: But the mission-

MN- Jane: Don't worry about it!

Sakura: Right, we will be on our way!

Y/n: What?!

Sakura started pushing Y/n toward the exit of the village.

Y/n: What are you doing!

Sakura: Shhh

The two exited the village and upon doing so, Sakura immediately pulled Y/n' arm into the bushes.

Y/n: What the hell!

Sakura: Were shinobi! We'll sneak in.

The two both disappeared and reappeared inside the village on top of the household roofs.

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Sakura: Clearly that lady does not want us here, so we need to speak to a villager.

Y/n: And that's gonna help us how?

Sakura: It could help us find out why the lady does not want us here.

Y/n: Right. There's a villager.

Sakura: Perfect.

The two leaped up and landed in front of the man.

Villager: Who are you two?!

Sakura: Were ninja from the leaf village and we're here to help you with your medical needs.

Y/n: Any need we are here!

Villager: The leaf you say... Come with me... Come with me..

Y/n: Alrighty.

The unique stranger led the two to his home, he opened the door and the two entered. The stranger placed his hand out to greet but the two calmly denied.

Y/n: So, who do we need to help old guy?

Sakura: Be nice!!

Villager: No, no, it's alright... People in our small village have fallen ill... We don't know what it is or what had occured but people have died and we're starting to get scared.

Y/n: Well, that's why we're here medical ninja-

Sakura: I'm the medical ninja and I'm here to heal you if you need help of course.

Villager: You can help?!?!

The man immediately rushed towards Sakura and she quickly moved out of the way. He turned to her with his arms spread out.

Villager: Why didn't you just say so! I want to thank you for being here!

He rushed to her again with his arms spread and that was a bad idea on his part, because as he went forward he was met with a kick from Y/n and stomp to the face from Sakura. The man fell back.

Minutes after, the door nob opened and three men walked in, they all looked at their downed friend and then looked at the two shinobi. Y/n quickly took charge and summoned three clones and stood in front of Sakura.

Villager: T-them they have the cure!!!

The men quickly rushed toward them, and the clones took charge and striked forward, Y/n was about to help out when the roof above them broke apart and a rope tied itself by both Y/n and Sakura's waist. The rope pulled them both out of the house.

Whilst being pulled up, Y/n watched as one of his clones that had punched one of the villagers was acting weird his eyes were green and he was shaking, the next thing he saw was the clone implode. The same occured to the other clones.

Y/n: What was that?!

Sakura: What just happened?!

MN- Jane: Give me the medical kit.

Sakura: W-What?!

MN- Jane: Give it!!!

Sakura: Right!

Sakura handed over the kit.

MN- Jane: Now leave this place before nightfall strikes or you two will be dead or worse.

Y/n: Something worse than death?

MN- Jane: Leave.

Jane tossed a smoke bomb between them, the smoke cloud lasted for ten minutes, when it disappeared the two were standing near the leaf village.

{Hokages office}

Y/n: The mission was a success we delivered the medicine like you ordered.

Sakura: Y-yeah.

Y/n: So can we go now?

Tsunade: I suppose so.