Chapter 20: The Hyuga family conflict!

Hayate: Shikamaru wins next Match is

Machine Randomizes

Naruto Uzamaki vs Random ninja

After an intensive struggle that forced Naruto to make his own version of the lion barrage, that granted him the win.

Hayate: The Next Match Is...

Machine Randomizes

Neji Hyuga vs Hinata Hyuga

Y/n turned over to Hinata who was so shocked she took a step back.

Y/n: Lady Hinata... Calm down...

Shino:... You can do this ... Even though the odds are against you...

Y/n: His right, I might not exactly know how strong this guy is, but he was clever enough to not pick a fight with me.

Shino:... Y/n...

Y/n: No, no, I mean he knew I wanted to pick a fight and he declined he went as far to make his teammate decline, scouting out the competition that's what he said and he was right. It wasn't my intention but that helped him and maybe myself in the long run.

Shino:....

Y/n: He might be as smart as Shikamaru or maybe smarter... which is bad... but you can do this Hi-

Y/n looked around and Hinata had left. He quickly ran to the railings and looked down to the arena. Hinata and Neji were both there.

Tenten: Ready to see Neji win?

Y/n: No because it's not gonna happen.

Tenten: Hinata doesn't stand a chance. And you know that!

Y/n: What I know is that Lady Hinata will give Neji a fight for his life.

Neji: Are you serious you know you have no chance against me!

Hinata: ...

Neji: Everytime we fight I win your a disgrace to the Hyuga and it's name!

Hinata:....

Neji: I think you should just give up now before you break a leg or something.

Hayate: The battle may begin now fight.

Hinata: i-i....

Naruto: Hinata don't listen to him! He knows you can beat him he just does not want to admit it. Your stronger than you think so bulk up and fight back!

Ino/Sakura: Yeah!!!

Hinata: Guys

Shino: Hinata.

Y/n: Were all with Hinata, we all know she can do it.

Tenten: What kind of reason is that?

Y/n: Reason?

Tenten: I have seen Neji take down three Chunin level ninja by himself, I doubt your little Hinata could handle him.

Y/n: One strike from her gentle fist his down.

Tenten: Clearly you were born an idiot. Neji trained with Hinata, actually, Neji trained Hinata everything she knows he knew first, that gentle fist thing your talking about is clearly in Neji's book of owned techniques.

Naruto's cheering stirs Hinata to fight her cousin in a duel using their clan's Gentle Fist style, which uses bursts of chakra to damage the opponent's internal organs.

Neji reveals that he had been toying with Hinata, and he disables her ability to use chakra with the Gentle Fist style.

Pulling back Hinata's sleeve

Neji: I Have hit Several spots on my arm called Tenketsu,special pressure points that produce and maintain the flow of Chakra during their Close Combat

With all of them tapped, Hinata's chakra flow to get hand is effectively cut off and her blow to Neji's heart has no effect.

Y/n: ...W- what the hell?

Tenten: Your slowly changing your mind aren't you?

Y/n: This is Neji...

Neji continues his assault,but Hinata continues to stand up inspired by Naruto

Hinata: I Believe that your suffering more by fighting his destiny

Neji: WHAT WAS THAT YOU SCUM!!

Y/n: ...

Y/n's Chakra appears a bit as his Teeth get sharper he tightly grips the pole. Neji was ready to do a fatal blow Hinata but was stopped by eight Genin.

Y/n: Grrr huff

Y/n: Grrr huff.. huff..

Neji: Grrr huff..huff...

Hinata collapses into cardiac arrest shortly after, Y/n finally calms down.

Y/n: ....she lost....

Tenten: What did I say? Hinata never stood a chance.

Naruto: I really thought she had it there! She'll do better next time!

Y/n: (Naruto..)

Naruto: I vow to avenge Hinata. Neji your my goal now your my problem and I'm gonna teach you the real way to fight

The
End