Chapter 32: The Hokage's secret Jutsu!

We join Y/n with the old man who helped him with the match against Kankuro by teaching him the new Jutsu.

Y/n: Yeah! It's called the rasengan!

Old Man: Rasengan eh?

Y/n: Yep! It's super strong from what I've seen, I really wanna use that move!

Old Man: How did lord forth do it again eh?

Y/n: Lord forth?

Old Man: All I have to say is I don't know how to do the rasengan eh, but I always keep the scrolls of every Hokage's technique!

Y/n: Wow really?!

The Man left and returned with a huge scroll that he placed down on to the ground. He opened it up and the steps to mastering the rasengan were there.

Old Man: Eh! Now I remember eh!

Y/n: How to do it?!

Old Man: No, I know how to form it aka the training method.

Y/n: Obviously it's right there!

Old Man: You see you've already done the first step but the thing you struggle with the most, is forming the tool or object.

Y/n: What?

Old Man: Eh, I'm saying the Rasengan is a sphere and I need you to form a sphere by your palm to fully master this technique.

Y/n: Simple!

Old Man: Were first gonna learn another step of the rasengan.

The Old Man left and returned with a bean bag and placed it on Y/n' palm.

Y/n: What am I supposed to do?

Old Man: Simple, I want you to change the shape of that bean bag into a circular shape.

Y/n: What?! Is that even possible.

Old Man: Eh??? I don't know.

Y/n: I'm guessing you do know and your just testing me!

Old Man: Ehhh?

Y/n: I'm gonna ignore that.

Old man: Use your chakra eh.

Y/n stood still and stared at the bean bag while his palm sent chakra in. The bean bag started spinning in Y/n's hand but stopped a second later.

Y/n: Does that mean something?

Old Man: Eh?

Y/n: It means something.

He stared at his palm again and added more chakra to the point where the bean bag slowly lifted up while spinning, the bean bag fell afterwards again.

Y/n: This might just be the easiest one yet!

He continued his concentration, the bean bag started to spin again and this time didn't float, the bean bag stopped spinning.

Y/n: One mistake!

Y/n continued concentrating his chakra, instead of spinning the bean bag shaked in his hands, showing a sign of struggle, the shaking soon stopped.

Y/n: So close!

He continued again and concentrated harder to the point he sweated the, bean bag floated up and fell back down.

Y/n: Again!

He concentrated once again, the bean bag started shaking again but stopped.

Y/n: Once more!

The Bean bag started shaking and floating then dropped back down the same time as Y/n.

Y/n: (I'm tired! My chakra isn't enough to make this thing sphere shaped, the layer is just so thick!)

Y/n stood back up and concentrated but nothing happened. This result continued for over a day.

Y/n: (What am I doing wrong? Nothing that's what, I need help, my right arm doesn't have enough chakra to shape that thing fairly, wait a minute! Maybe my left arm can help, I'll send it's chakra to the top and my right to the bottom whatever remaining will help form the sphere!)

Y/n started his master plan and held his right wrist with his left hand. He stood still and concentrated his chakra to the points he mentioned, the bean bag started to spin then, floated up, the top part of the bean bag curved thanks to the chakra pushing it. The bottom followed along and curved as well, this indicated Y/n has finished the first part.

Y/n: Yes!

Old Man: Eh? You did it!

Y/n: Yeah, I did!

Old Man: Now, combine everything you did!

Y/n: Oh, alright!

The
End