Chapter 9: The Rescue

Y/n slowly regained consciousness and was shocked when he found himself locked up in a cage, with his two hands tied up to the cage poles.

Y/n: What's the big idea?!

Laku: Shut up prisoner!

Y/n: Prisoner?! I'm nobodies prisoner!

Laku: What did I say?

Y/n: I'm sorry didn't hear you, why don't you come closer so I could hear you better!

Merry: Oh bless your heart, that boy looks like a real pain in the ass.

Laku: I know but his fighting skills are disappointing.

Y/n: My skills! I'm gonna show you disappointing just get up here!

Laku: He is the worst hostage.

Y/n: Hostage?

Merry: Your bait boy!

Y/n: Bait?! For what? Wait your not trying to lure Kaissue here right?

Merry: Spot on! We're gonna kill him!

Y/n: What?!

Merry: Yep! We're gonna kill him, a fresh kill.

Y/n: Why?

Merry: Because love is a cruel thing it can build you up and break you down again.

Kai: Yeah...it can...

Y/n looked over to the cage behind him, a man was also chained up.

Y/n: Who are you?

Kai: At this point nobody.

Y/n: Man your depressing...

Laku: Is the machine done?

Merry: Yes it is! Soon that Kaissue boy will arrive and I will kill him!

Y/n: Ch! I think you should double think killing him won't be so easy.

Merry: Sure it will he's just a boy!

Kai: Exactly! Merry Ann! He's just a boy, killing him for my mistakes won't solve anything, kill me instead I'm the one who broke your heart!

Y/n: Broke her heart?

Kai: Myself and Merry use to date but we broke up and I got together with someone else and she got jealous-

Merry: You cheated on me!!!

Kai: Just because I started dating months after we broke does not mean I cheated!

Merry: Yes it does! I thought what we had was more special!

Kai: I'm sorry Merry Anne it's j-

Y/n: (What the hell?)

Merry: I HATE THESE MEMORIES I'M JUST GONNA KILL YOU!

Kai: As long as you leave my child alone I'm willing to pay for my sins.

Kaissue: Leave my father alone!

The entire brick wall broke into pieces and Hinata stood there palm out, Shino was standing behind her guarding Kaissue.

Merry: There he is! Laku kill the two pests!

Y/n: Guys be careful his strong!

Laku: Alright, kids time for you to die!

Hinata: Byakugan!

Shino: Bugs Assemble!

Hinata's pupils turned blank white with veins aching around the area surrounding her eyes.