Chapter 23: Water Chakra Control

The Old Man rushes towards Y/n and slashed his blade, Y/n quickly jumped out of the way as the force of the blade blew a line in the middle of the water.

Y/n: You wanna fight Old Man let's fight! Shadow clone Jutsu!

Three clones appear, on of the them picked up Y/n allowing all of them to stand ready to fight.

Y/n: Go!

Old Man: Child's play.

One of the clones rush at the old man with a kunai, the man easily side steps him and slashed him in half with the blade. The other two rush in behind and try to surprise attack the old man, as he was about to attack he couldn't move.

Y/n: Got you in a full nelson!

Y/n: Nice job me!

Y/n: Let's end this!

Old Man: You young whipper snappers think your so smart eehhh.

The Old Man kicked back (cocked his foot back) in the process he kicked the clone in the balls coursing him to implode. He then turned over to the other two and tripped them coursing one to implode.

Old Man: You've been beat young Whipper snapper.

Y/n: Wind style: Vacuum wave!

Y/n sucked in a huge gust of air and blew it out into the man's face coursing him to close his eyes.

Y/n: Shadow clone Justu!

As the man opened his eyes ten counting the real Y/n were standing in front of him.

Y/n: We don't wanna hurt you but you left us no choice.

Old Man: Other way around eehhh!

Y/n: What?

In a matter of seconds each and every one of the clones were down and Y/n was the only one left.

Y/n: How did you??

Old Man: Simple! Blade of wind.

Y/n: That jutsu is so cool!

Old Man: Now then from whatever village you come from go back to now!

Y/n: I'm from the leaf I swear!

Y/n takes out his head band from his pocket and puts it on.

Old Man: You are?!

Y/n: Now can you train me?

Old Man: I don't know eeehhh I wanna see if you'd anything for me eehhh.

Y/n: I will!

Old Man: I want you to get me a pink flower and a blue flower plus a rose ehh.

Y/n: You didnt even give me their names, that's gonna take me forever to find.

Old Man: I thought you do anything ehhh.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah I'll go get your flower.

While Y/n was searching he spots Sakura walking to the hospital he quickly ran up to her.

Sakura: Y/n what are you doing here?

Y/n: Are you going to the flower place.

Sakura: Yes.

Y/n: Can I come with, I need to get a rose, a blue flower and pink one.

Sakura: Is it for someone special?

Y/n: Yep! I guess you could say that.

Sakura: I wonder who the special person is.