Update!!!

It's been such a freaking long time since I posted a chapter on this book the last chapter was in July last year. This book ended really fast only had like two months worth of runtime.

But what I'm actually here to talk about is I have updated the chapters meaning. The entire story might seem different but it's the same, the dialogue changed some of it, I fixed some errors some, it was really hard to edited some chapters because I don't know what I wrote but wow, did I struggle I had to speedrun through these things.

That's why you'll see a couple of chapters are gone I got rid of them since they didn't really fit the new version at all.

Also if som of you noticed yes some of the chapters were messed up and in the wrong order I was editing okay, and the Zabuza arc I will change to a different arc some time in the future because I'm freaking tired now, so many chapters I had to edited the pain, remember I had to speedrun so there might be chapters I didn't edited aka the only Naruto chapters I didn't edit those and there might be some errors here and there but hey, this book was a mess I just had to fix.

Plus Shippuden I had to make some things fall in line like the final chapter I changed it, I also want to say that the final arc was my favourite to edited reason being I remember that in that arc I actually took dialogue from the actual anime itself and that's what I'll be doing in Shippuden as well!

Hope you guys enjoy this revamped version of the book.

Also at some point I'm gonna change this from Oc to Male reader so you guys can enjoy a good read, but me changing it is up to you if you want me to keep the name then okay (depends how many of you say so though)

It's OFFICIAL Y/N WILL BE THE NEW NAME I WON'T CHANGE THE SURNAME BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA MESS UP THE STORY AND WILL BE MORE WORK FOR ME!