Chapter 46: What Is There To Heal?

Y/n walked over to the fridge and took out a milk carton. He reached in the cupboard and took out a glass. Y/n gave out a small yawn before pouring the milk into the glass.

A knock on the window stopped Y/n midway his drink. He turned to his window and was greeted with the image of Sakura waving at him. Y/n casually turned his head back to the glass and continued drinking as if he had seen nothing occur.

Sakura furiously punched Y/n's window open, grabbing his attention now with an actual expression instead of nothing.

Y/n: Firstly your paying for that! Secondly I don't want to go on a pointless mission.

Sakura: P-pointless?! This mission is life or death!

Y/n: Life or death?!

Sakura: Yeah!

Y/n: Then why didn't you just say so let's go!

{Hokages office}

Tsunade: Y/n, I'm surprised you were actually willing to come and apparently did not put up much of a fight.

Y/n: Yeah, I have to save my energy for the fight that's gonna take place.

Tsunade: Fight?

Y/n: Yeah the fight, the one on the mission, life or death.

Sakura: When I said life or death, I didn't mean it like that.

Tsunade: All your doing on this mission is delivering medicine to another village and Sakura, she will be helping there.

Y/n: So I'm a bodyguard?

Tsunade: Yes technically.

Y/n: Why not ask Shikamaru or someone who actually cares to do this.

Tsunade: I don't know, maybe it's because you have not been showing up to any of your missions these past few weeks coursing me to rely on some other ninjas to do your job!

Y/n: Look, in my defence... I didn't really care.

Tsunade: Of course, the same way you don't care about the fact if you fail and or bail on this mission you will be lowered to a student.

Y/n: What?!

Tsunade: You heard me.

Y/n: Sakura c'mon let's start this mission already!

{Konoha Entrance/Exit}

Y/n: You ready to heal some ninjas?

Sakura: Of course.

Y/n: Well then, after you.

Sakura disappeared and then reappeared onto a tree branch. She started leaping forward as Y/n did the same and followed behind her closely.

Y/n: How do you think this mission is gonna fair out?

Sakura: What?

Y/n: How do you think this mission is gonna go?

Sakura: Since were healing sick patients, my guess it's gonna go smoothly but not too smoothly.

Y/n: Mmh, what's in the medic bag?