Eight

I was trapped between Lewis and Hayden when the first alarms went off. My back was pressed against Hayden's chest with my chest pressed to Lewis'. His dark eyes were trapped solely on my face as he moved, smirking at every moan that left my lips.

It had been 49 hours since the marathon started. 49 hours. My cunt, mouth, and ass ached, but I couldn't stop coming, and certainly weren't anywhere near done fucking me.

Early on I made the mistake of trying to escape Charlie's hold. He had three fingers buried deep in my cunt, stroking hard until my legs were shaking and I was screaming his name at the top of my lungs. I tried to run. I really did. But his arm was around my waist, trapping me against his solid body and the headboard.

Jason had shown even less mercy.

Lewis froze above when the second round of alarms began to belt a high keening sound. Charlie and Chris roused from their cots first, casting glances toward Jason and Michael before standing. All four stared at one another, communicating through the link about their intentions.

For the first time in forever, I felt left out.

Lewis moved to let me up, but Charlie grabbed his arm and stopped him. Sharp blue eyes narrowed on mine before turning to settle on Lewis' again. They smirked before Charlie's large hand wrapped around my throat and lifted me forward. His lips locked over mine, sucking the air from my lungs in a deep toe-curling kiss. Chris followed after him, then Michael and finally Jason.

Chris nodded a single time to Hayden and stood, letting a mischievous smile overtake his features. "Don't let her up until she uplinks."

My mouth dropped open, a protest ready to leave my mouth. Hayden lifted his hips, slamming them into mine, stopping my words. Charlie chuckled loudly and turned away to head outside.

My eyebrows furrowed as they left and Lewis began to move again, pressing inside me in tandem with Hayden. I had survived the past two days without uplinking. Though I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, everything inside me was fighting to stay afloat.

They disappeared behind the heavy canvas entrance. Jason immediately froze at the door, standing guard as the others dispersed. Hayden's hands were slowly traveling up my sides, sending tingles down my spine. Moaning again, I let Lewis kiss me at his next deep thrust.

"We aren't stopping until you uplink."

Twisting my hands in the sheets, I shook my head.

"Not happening."

He chuckled, "can I get a little help, Hayden?"

The dark hunk of chocolate was all too happy to help. His hands ducked under my arms, securing themselves around my bouncing breasts to squeeze. I shuddered as Lewis' hand dropped to my clit, pushing it into slow circles.

"You'll feel better when you do," Hayden whispered in my ear. "You'll know why the other four left at the sound of the alarms."

"It was just an animal," I argued, groaning lowly. "Otherwise, you wouldn't still be inside me."

"If that were true, why would they all leave?"

Fear clenched my heart. "What's happening?" My arms tightened around Lewis' neck, pulling him closer. "Tell me what happened."

His head shook as he laughed, "sorry, love. No can do. We all agreed."

"That's n-not..."

We all groaned as I tightened around them.

"You okay, Blue?" Hayden teased. "You sound a bit... odd."

"Fuck you." They laughed together.