Twenty Two

“You’re enjoying this wayyy too much.” I muttered, fighting the urge to close my legs. He didn’t respond at first, flickering his blue eyes up to meet mine with a teasing look.

“I think you’re enjoying it far more than you’d like to admit.”

He wasn’t entirely wrong, but it was still odd when they showed this level of care for me. After I received the news, the group had dispersed, and they sat me down on a chair before redressing. Chris disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a warm towel and bowl filled with warm water.

He didn’t let me near the bowl. Instead, he pinned my legs apart and leaned over, running his fingers across my sensitive clit. Groaning low, he curled his fingers inside me and fucked me until I came again. Beneath him, spent and sated, I gladly let him rub the soft, towel against me, but it didn’t stop the blood from rushing to my face in embarrassment.

He was cleaning me. I wasn’t filled with his seed or covered it, but I was soaked from my own release. His kindness was touching, delicate, and belayed the tough exterior he put on for the team.

“Come on, Blue.” He motioned with his head. “We need to get out of here.”

I followed behind him, pushing my way across the space to find my bands. Chris grabbed my hand with a raised eyebrow. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Yanking my hand out of his, my body turned to glance across the monitors on the side of the ship. “Getting ready.”

“You aren’t coming.”

“What?” I spat. “The fuck I’m not coming!”

“Blue,” he softened his voice,” it’s too dangerous.”

“Fine.” My shoulders shrugged as I turned, still affixing the bracelets around my wrists. “I’ll just follow later, alone, and then you can deal with it.”

“Chris,” Jason rolled his eyes, “I don’t know why you even tried that.”

“Because it’s too dangerous!” Chris argued, thrusting his leg through a pair of black sweats. “She has no business being in that building! If this is SolJourner, they know she’ll be with us.”

“And what exactly do you think they’ll do when they don’t see her?” Lewis came up behind me, easing his hand through my hair to grasp. He yanked my head back, sealing his lips at the base of my neck. “Blue will be a good girl, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

Lewis sucked his teeth, dragging his tongue up my neck to catch my ear with his teeth. “I don’t believe you.” He sang softly. “You’ll be a good girl, yes?”

My breath hitched, “yes.”

“Good.” He chuckled, letting me go. My eyes flickered open, catching his gaze. “If you aren’t, it’ll be my turn to punish you.”

Dressed in all-black with my hair underneath a bennie, I looked warm and ready to go. Lewis stood next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist as we waited to near the pins beneath the city. If the UK government knew the modifications we had done beneath the city, I’m sure we would be banned from the country.