Seven

Abruptly Chris changed direction, pulling me from the quickly advancing men towards the teepee. I tripped on a stone and nearly fell, so he lifted me into his arms, bridal style, and closed the distance between us and teepee. He let me down as soon as we were inside, but he continued to push me forward.

A double king-sized bed was sat in the center. The smooth dark wood finish was gleaming in the low light stringing inside from the sun. White silk sheets were the only adornment, besides the two stacks of white towels sitting at the edge of the bed.

Six chairs were spread in a semi-cycle at the footboard, wide enough to allow for easy watching and access to the bed. Much like the setup at home, six heavy-duty cots were fully made up and sat around the edges of the round room. Heavy rugs were flung out across the canvas floor, and they had taken the time to set up a small table with snacks and drinks.

Chris's hand pushed me into the space in front of the chairs. I tripped and caught the edge of the bed, raising up to turn and watch the rest of the men file into their seats. Charlie and Chris sat side-by-side in the center, then Lewis sat next to Charlie followed by Michael. Hayden sat next to Chris and Jason took the final seat, his heated gaze climbing the length of my frame in untethered hunger.

"Take it off."

I stared at Chris, unblinking. "Excuse me?"

"You heard him." Hayden groused, shifting to rest his left ankle on top of his right knee. "Take off your clothes."

"I am not giving you a strip show., not after the shit show that just happened at the school."

Jason sucked his teeth as he gathered his shoulder-length brown hair off his shoulders and into a low ponytail. My eyes dropped between his legs, focusing on his cock. He dropped his hands and began to stroke it with teasing eyes.

"You'll take it in your mouth first." I nodded quickly, wanting nothing more than anything to have it in my throat, bursting as he came. "Be a good girl and take off those clothes. I'm naked, you should be too."

"Blue!" Charlie shouted, "take off your fucking clothes before I rip them off."

Jumping, I quickly went to task. I unzipped my leather jacket and let it drop to the floor, then unbuttoned my white shirt and let it fall off my shoulders. I flung away my ripped skinny jeans and toed out of my black high-heeled booties. Standing before them in nothing but my rose gold g-string and matching balconette bra, I felt sensual.

Chris was practically foaming at the mouth, his eyes, still reddened by his system, were searing me from head-to-toe. Six pairs of red eyes were laser focused on my skin, trying to recommit my appearance to memory. I felt the same as I ran my eyes between them all. I had missed them so damn much.

"Bra first," Jason ordered, still stroking his cock with lazy movements.

Without a word, I reach between my breasts and unclasped the latch. The bra popped open, exposing my nipples to them and then the rest of my flesh. Together they sucked in a heated breath, licked their lips, and then dropped their gazes to my last piece of clothing.

Lewis pointed his index finger between my legs impatiently, "off now."

Throwing my bra to the side, I bounced in place and hooked my thumbs under the lip of my panties. I turned around, giving them my back, before leaning over to push them to my ankles. Toeing out of my panties, I let them fall next to my shoes.

Still bent over, I dragged my hands up my legs and around my thighs to open my cheeks for them. Their breathing increased as I fully exposed myself to them, letting them see how wet I was for them. I sunk fingers into my pussy and gently fingered myself with a soft moan.

Chris' hand slapped harshly against my left butt cheek.

"Stand up and turn around."

I did as I was told, staring innocently up at his face.

"Did I do something wrong?"

He growled out something under his breath and secured my neck in his left hand. "On your knees." Shirtless, but still wearing his jeans and boxers, Chris looked feral, delicious, and at the end of his sanity. I wanted to drive him crazy, so I hooked my fingers into his belt loops and shook my head no.

"On your knees." He commanded.

"No."

"No?" He questioned, lifting an eyebrow. His hand gripped my collarbone until blood rushed to the surface and he forced me down onto my knees. I still had my fingers in his belt loops, watching him as his eyes dilated with wild lust. "There. That's better."

A smile curled along my lips and I leaned to press my nose against his cock, beginning to place light kisses along his fly. He jerked his second hand into my hair and pulled me away, angling my head to look at him.

"Take it out."

Feeling giddy, I unbutton and unzip his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. His cock was firmly imprinted by the soft material of his boxers. My mouth watered as he hardened and lengthened again, I knew he'd be down my throat once he was completely inside.

"Finish."

His cock sprung free from the material, hard and heavy, bobbing in anticipation. I lick my lips and open my mouth, aiming to take him to the hilt. He hissed, yanking my head back.

"I didn't say you could."

Pouting, I whimpered. "Please, let me taste you."

"Beg, Blue. Beg like the cock slut I know you are."

"Please," I whispered, licking my lips again. "Please let me suck you, Chris. I need to suck you. I need to taste you. It's been so long. Please, please, please..."

His signature smirk was the only warning I received before he stuffed his cock down my throat. He groaned as I continued to swallow him down, greedily taking his dick until my lips met his pelvis. My nostrils flared as I took in a deep breath.

"We're going to play a little game."

He retracted his hips and plunged back in, rolling his hips. I worked my tongue and my lips, sucking hardily at what he offered to me. His next sentence began with a moan so deep that my pussy clenched.

"You'll count every time you orgasm," he stopped and panted. "Your mouth... fuck it's so good."

Lewis spoke up behind him, "you'll get a spanking if you don't."

"Then we'll," he gasped, cutting off his thought, "you're going to make me come, Blue. Keeping sucking, just like that."

I sped up my mouth, feeling his cock thicken as his hips pumped. He held my hair in his hands, tilting my head until my throat opened further. Wildly he bucked, fucking like a wild animal until he swelled a final time and exploded down my throat. Quickly I swallowed it, not allowing a single drop to be wasted.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth a moment later and gripped my chin in his hands. Forcing his tongue between my teeth, he kissed me until my legs were shaking. Chris cupped my breast in his free hand and caught my nipple, twisting it until I mewled into his mouth.

His mouth left mine just as Charlie dropped his pants. With my eyes locked on Charlie's cock, Chris finished speaking.

"And we fuck you until we're satisfied. Your mouth, ass, and cunt belong to us." Charlie slid his cock into my mouth with a chuckle, holding my head gently. "Don't waste a single drop, Blue."

Charlie pulled my head back and grinned down at me. "Now, suck my dick like you're sorry you left."