Sixty Seven

There is no rest for the wicked or the weary. Yet, as I lay, spread eagle, across the bed, I struggle to decide if I’m weary or wicked. Lewis catches my gaze, a devilish grin on his lips. Oh, yeah. Definitely, wicked.

“You look exhausted, B.” His fingers draw delicate designs up and down my thighs. “I guess all that time in the think tank made you soft.”

The smile adorning my lips is lust-driven and indulgent, searching his as he teases. Rolling my eyes, I look away to catch Charlie as he saunters out of the bathroom, a towel dropping dangerously low on his waist. His taunting falls on deaf ears. I’ve kept up with them for the last three days.

With care, Lewis lifts my legs apart to settle between them. Briefly, he pauses, staring up at me with unfathomable dark eyes. My heart squeezes in my chest. He’s so handsome and I missed him so damn much. Longing still tugs inside of me, goading me to let him do what he wills with me.

Taking care, he curls his hands around my hips and pushes upward, lifting my ass off the bed. Confused, I latch shaking fingers on the sheets as he gets down on his knees. Before I can ask what he’s doing, his head drops and I lose the air in my lungs. Methodically, his tongue works back and forth, up and down, until up my sore pussy is wet and wanting.

Nonsense leaves my lips and a familiar haze drowns my senses. Everything centers on the tongue working my clit and the hot breath spearing against my legs. Heat builds in my belly, searing my nerve endings until my toes are curled and my back bows impossibly. I gasped, releasing trembling breath to keep from screaming his name to high heaven.

“I thought we were giving her a rest, Lew?” Charlie’s voice cuts through the fog suffocating my brain, but I can’t think. “Not that I’m complaining.”

Drawing my eyes from the glowing ceiling, I trace the ridge contours of Charlie’s abs and down further, where his Adonis Bow disappeared beneath a pair of basketball shorts. They hide nothing. All of him is on display, outlined by the thin material. Dangerously slow, I licked my lips.

“You want some of this, princess?”

I still loathe the nickname, but its familiarity surges inside of me. He can call me princess all he wants to. I’ve gone too many times thinking I’ve lost him, thinking I’ve lost all of them.

“You need to say the words.” He commands, dropping his hands to his shorts. “Say the words and I’ll let you have a taste.” Smirking, he adds. “If you’re good, maybe I’ll let you have two.”

“I wan—” Shrieking, I cut off. “Lew, I’m—”

An apology dies in my throat as his tongue speeds up. His pace is rougher, dedicated, and I’m at his complete mercy. Callused hands fix at my knees, lifting them from his shoulders as he continues to drink his fill. Embarrassingly, my hips grind his face, hoping to find the edge of paradise before he allows it. I’m not so lucky.

“Why did you stop?”

Studying me in silence, Lew tips his head to the side. “You want to come, right?”

“Yes,” I whine. “Keep going.”

“Because you’re not coming on my face.” Without warning, he drops me on the mattress. “You’re coming on my cock.”

“Are you planning on sharing?” Charlie asks, raising an eyebrow.

“I’ve shared this entire time. Go somewhere else.”

Disbelief colors Charlie’s face a bright red. “Excuse me?! None of us have had a private moment with her since we escaped.”

“Exactly.”