Twenty Nine

Tears streamed down my face as Chris dragged me underneath him. His large palms wrapped around my shins, splitting my legs apart to settle between them. Nervously, I stared up at him, focusing on his brilliant blue eyes. A slight smile curved his lips upward, but it was fleeting, and the intimate look in eyes melted away to sheer determination.

Hayden settled behind me, letting my back rest against his belly. His taut abs pressed against my spine, as warm and hard as the cock between his legs. Slowly, my eyes raised to find Charlie’s and Michael’s, frowning slightly when Michael passed a cautious look in Charlie’s direction.

My body jolts when I feel the Chris’ warm breath spear across my core. He doesn’t give me any time to adjust before his tongue is working my clit in slow, beguiling circles. I buck my hips, but meet the brute strength of his hands as he forces me flat on the bed.

Though he is silent, I can hear his mocking retort in my head, reminding me to keep my hips still. I’d never been able to meet his request, even after all these years. His tongue, only rivaled by Michael’s, always makes me crazy. When I reach to grab Chris’ hair, Hayden intercepts my hands and bids them together with a torn pillowcase, holding them above my head.

Open and exposed, my eyes draw back to Michael and Charlie. They glance at one another before finding their way around the bed to my sides. Together, Michael and Charlie lean over me to catch my pebbled nipples between their teeth. Biting down gently, they each soothe the bites with a quick flick of their tongue. My mouth opens to scream, but Hayden douses it with his own mouth.

Trapped beneath them all, I can do nothing but enjoy. My hips, still caught in Chris’ iron grip, squirm as fire builds low in my belly. Moaning into Hayden’s mouth, my tongue battles his for dominance, but I quickly lose the second Chris curls two fingers deep inside of me.

“Someone’s eager…” He teases, fucking me with his fingers until my back arches off the bed. “So beautiful…” His whisper brings a soft blush to my cheeks and I stumble in my kiss with Hayden. Quickly he latches his teeth onto my bottom lip and pulls harshly, the bite of pain makes me come hard. “There you go… the first of many…” It’s a promise, a vow… a challenge.

Chris pulls away, keeping my hips flat against the bed. Michael released my breast with a sharp tug and looks between my legs as he licks his lips. Smirking, he stands off the bed and yanks off his shirt. My legs are shaking by the time his tongue touches my clit.

I’m screaming nonsense when Michael and Hayden finish. Panting, sweating, and deliriously aroused, my cunt easily stretches to accommodate Hayden’s length and girth. His hands retook Chris’ position at my waist, but they sliding below to grip my buttocks, pulling them apart. Angling my hips, Hayden hammers into me with hard strokes, lifting my body off the bed and bouncing my breasts.

Charlie and Michael follow his example, pounding me into the bed for hours. My pussy is sore when they finish, but I’m wide awake and still wanting more. Luckily, Chris is standing at the side, his cock caught in his hands with his eyes focused on me. I’d lost count of how many times he came watching the others bring me to completion. He looked every bit a hungry predator as he approached the bed.

Spread wide open, I patiently waited for him to fill me. His hands trailed up my calves, tinkling me. Giggling madly, my eyes narrowed on him mockingly.

“Scared, Chris?”

He grinned, raising an eyebrow at me. “I’m not the one who should be afraid.”

“Big talk and no action…” I tease him back. “You know how I feel about that.”

Laughing, he nodded his head to Michael. The gorgeous redhead lifts his gaze from my pussy to Chris’ face. “Problem?”

Chris shakes his head “Release her.”

My hands are my own a moment later. Without breaking contact, Chris reaches down and grabs me up into his arms. He flips us over and falls back onto the bed, sliding deeply inside of me at the same time. I roll my hips, firmly impaling myself on his cock.

Another cocky smile is on his face as he watches me settle myself. His eyebrow raises again when I don’t move.

“Now who’s scared?”

I’m not frightened, far from it. My mind and body are at the edge of oblivion, I’ve come over a dozen times tonight and I know I won’t be stopping soon. Hayden is already behind me, catching my breasts in his palms as his lips kiss up my neck.

“H—” Chris starts, but stops, watching Hayden lift me up before dropping my body down so we’re pelvis to pelvis. He repeats the action twice more, then I’m lifting myself and leaning forward to press my palms to Chris’ chest.

Moaning and gripping my thighs restlessly, Chris moves his hips to meet mine. At every thrust, he presses up. And soon, we’re fucking hard enough to slam the headboard against the wall. We move until he’s filled me twice, forcefully burying his cock as deep as he can manage before letting go.

I’m suspended above him, breathing heavily when Hayden’s fingers slid between my ass cheeks to my puckered hole. Automatically, I lean forward and spread my legs, relaxing my body and allowing his lube covered finger to penetrate me. He scissors with two fingers, loosening me up to take him.

Chris is bouncing me on his cock again, letting his hands drift up and down my abdomen to caress my breasts when Hayden mounts me from behind. He catches my shoulder and pushes me down. With my face pressed on Chris’ chest and my ass up, I’m waiting impatiently to feel him again.

He doesn’t disappoint. In true Jason style, Hayden slides his hand around my throat and bottoms himself in my ass. Shrieking, I catch his wrist in my right hand and balance myself on Chris’ abs with my left. Chuckling, they fuck me like wild animals, but Charlie and Michael are the ones who make me uplink.

Freshly showered and utterly exhausted, I curl up on the fresh sheets between Chris and Charlie. Michael is spread beneath my feet and Hayden is at my head, surrounded, my body easily relaxes on the mattress. I hope my nightmares leave me be tonight.

Chris draws circles on my hips with his callused palms, fitting himself closely to my back. He’s hard, his cock sliding between my cheeks to rest. Unable to help it, I press against his erection, earning a low grunt and slap to my ass.

“Stop teasing me, Blue.” His teeth snap together with an audible click. “I won’t hold myself back.”

“Let her sleep, Chris.” Charlie hums. “She’s exhausted, we all are.” Hayden agrees, gently running his fingers through my hair.

“Yes, sleep, Blue.” Michael eases out. “Tomorrow, I have something to show you — show you all.”

Tensing, I ask the question everyone else is thinking. “Did you find Lewis and Jason?”

“No.” He sighs heavily. “I think I found something much worse.”