"So, am I your least favorite?" I question raising my eyebrows.

"No, not at all! You are just special!"

Rolling my eyes I walk away from him down to the other elemental masters that already got their Jade Blades. One I remember is the girl Kai was talking to, and the one he pushed me out of the way for. 

"Do you know what Chen means, 'you are special'?" the girl Kai's heart us on fire for.

I didn't want to give her, or anyone here any information on my Serpentine Blood. I would just seem different to them when I am a normal person. Just with an ability, or that's what I would call it.

"I don't know," I reply looking at the door seeing Jay and Cole walkthrough.

A sigh escapes my lips, knowing that some of the ninjas are safe is better than none.

"Name is Skylor," she says holding her hand out.

"Y/n."

Cole and Jay walk over to where I stood. "Good thing you guys are safe," I smile at them stepping away from Skylor.

"Ugh, I was taking a bath when this challenge happened. I was going to have a peaceful night, but no!" wines Jay throwing his arms around.

"Calm down, Jay. I don't think there will be another challenge tonight," Cole tells him. "You seem to have got it easy."

I chuckle rubbing the back of my neck looking up at him, "Yeah, I guess so. I had one in my room."

"You too!? I did! But then Chewbacca ruined it!"

"Haha, guess you did have to struggle," comments a voice I remember.

Peaking through Cole and Jay's shoulders, I see Lloyd with a small smile. The memory of me winking at him just hits me like a bat. I cover my face looking away from the Ninja. After doing that, I don't I can ever look at him again.

"What did you do to her Lloyd?" asks Jay pulling me into his arms. "Did you... did you!?!"

"No, I didn't guys... She just..."

"Just what? Did you ruin our innocent ninja girl?" comments Cole.

"It was me..." I whisper in Jay's arms.

"You did it!?" 

"No, you un-innocent tall ninja," I say turning around. "I-..."

"I'm sorry, Lloyd." I escape Jay's arms stepping forward to Lloyd. "I didn't mean to. I- it just happened. I promise-"

"Y/n, you don't need to apologize. I- I didn't mind it, really," he says softly smiling at me. His green eyes seem to be shining more than normal. "You- you don't need to promise me anything."

My hands covered my face once again to hide two things. One, the red tomato I am. Two, my smile. He just looks so pretty right now, I mean handsome. My eyes stare at him some more and I noticed something. He was wearing a new gi. A good one at that.

Showing his toned arms was a change, a good one. The shows some of his collarbone and chest, and it was so toned. I mean I knew he has muscles, but now. Oh my Ninjago...

'Oh my... I'm checking Lloyd out...'

"What are we doing here?" I ask looking around Kai's room. It was different than mine. It had more mirrors.

"We are here to talk about how to find Zane. We don't want to go down whatever that hole is Karlof went down," states Cole. "And get over here. You are distracted."

I glance at Cole, who was all comfy laying on Kai's bed. "You are too comfy," I remark looking back at Kai's room. 

"How about we talk about how to find Zane instead, okay?" suggests Lloyd stepping beside me grabbing my attention. 

I nod my head biting my inner lip, I still can't believe I was checking Lloyd out. I mean yeah, he's hot. Anyone can admit that. 'Wait... he was pretty, then handsome. Now hot? I need a new mind...'

"But how can we? Chen has this island with those shirtless guys Y/n was checking out," states Kai pointing his hand at me.

I gasp placing my hand on my chest, "I wasn't! It was their tattoo! It's an Anacondrai!"

Kai rose his eyebrows up and down, "Mhm sure."

"It is! Nothing like mine though, but knowing that Chen is obsessed with on Anacondrai. Gives us some idea about him," I add point up at Kai.

"Yeah, yeah. We are here to talk about Zane, not snakes," Jay states bringing us back to the topic.

"Uh, guys?"

"It's not my fault. Kai said I was checking them out!"

"You totally were!"

"Guys!"

"What?" shouts Jay looking at Cole.

"I think I know how we can travel around."

"I think you are crazy," comments Jay.

"Is this a joke?" questions Lloyd sitting up a bit. His arm brushing against mine more than now.

Of course, I was placed between Lloyd and Kai. Why couldn't it have been anyone else? After today, I just want to crawl in bed and sleep off everything. Wake up and Zane is with us again.

"You are right, this bed is comfy."

"I am not, I just-"

I felt the bed flip around, gripping onto the mattress tightly. I close my eyes, I was scared. What was happening? 

"Y/n? You can open your eyes."

Opening one eye I look to see green colors in front of me. Opening two eyes, I look up to see Lloyd's face looking down concern at me. His hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. "See! I am not crazy!" shouts Cole from the ground below.

"An underground tunnel, huh? Didn't see that coming."

"Wow! So cool!"

"Hold me."

My eyes widen looking at Lloyd. "What?"

"I am going to jump down, hold me so you don't fall."

"You know, I can jump myself."

"Well, I already got you in my arms. Might as well," he smiles giving a wink.

"Did you-" I was cut off from the fall.

Gripping onto Lloyd like my life depended on it. I buried my face into his chest hold onto gi.

I could hear his feet hit the ground. Removing my head from his chest I look up at him. "You scared me."

"You were going to ask me a question."

"Yeah, I was! Why did you-"

"Love birds, let's get going!"