"Just take something and we can get out of here." The dark haired teen mumbled with a lazy tone.

Steve swallowed, knowing that what he was about to do was wrong. Tony was right, he wasn't going to rob a bank, he was going to steal something small. But it was still illegal. What if they got caught? What would his parents say?

During the time all those thoughts ran through his head, he walked up to a random shelf that seemed to be some kind of tourist souvenirs. There was everything from magnets to keychains with the signs California or Malibu written on them.

Steve bit his lip thoughtfully.

"Are you done soon? Just take something random." Tony muttered impatiently. Obviously not wanting to be in the store for much longer.

Steve obeyed and picked out one of the many, many items and pressed it quickly into his pocket. Knowing that he probably looked very suspicious.

"Done." He said which made Tony nod in answere.

"Let's get back to the jerks we call friends." He said jokingly and walked past the blond, already on his way out of the store with the same calm steps as before.

Steve took a deep breath through his nose before following. His nerves hadn't calmed down a bit and he tried to dry off his sweaty hands on his pants. Why was he so damn awkward?

It felt like the rest went in slow motion. So much happened at the same time.

Tony went through the alarm gates first, without any sound of an alarm and a little smirk on his face. But when Steve went through, the alarm went off. An irritating and panic raising sound that made Tony sigh when Steve looked at him with wide eyes, spread through the store.

The smaller guy only smiled at him though before looking at the lady by the pay desk and asked her calmly; is there something wrong with them? And pointed at the alarms.

The lady smiled at him before waving her hand, saying that it was probably nothing and let them go through again.
Tony thanked her with his normal flirty smile before grabbing Steve's arm, pulling him away from the store.

"Didn't you move the alarm before walking though?!" He whispers yelled which made Steve look at him irritated.

"Weren't you supposed to help me?! I didn't think about it! I was under too much pressure!" He whispers yelled back.

"Well isn't that fantastic." Tony mumbled back sarcastically, but before he could do anything else, they heard a commanding voice behind them.

"Hey! You two!"

Tony pressed his lips together.

Fuck.

Of course the security guards had been there for some reason.

"Act normal. Maybe they aren't talking to us." He whispered with a stern voice.

"You with the red jacket!"

Steve looked at Tony with an unimpressed look. "Really?"

Tony gave him a death stare before hissing. "Run."

Without thinking, both of them took off through the mall with a security guard behind them. Thank god they both were fast or this wouldn't end as they hoped.

Steve was quite impressed with how fast the smaller guy was. Of course he wasn't as fast as himself, but still kind of impressive.

They were both running side by side while bearing how the man behind them tried to catch up as they ran through the exit. Both knowing that this man wouldn't stop chasing them.