Page 13: Memories of You

Mulai dari awal

(Imagine Y/N is next to Mimosa & behind Noelle

(Imagine Y/N is next to Mimosa & behind Noelle.)

Noelle: Just look at the way you're dressed!

Asta: So why are you blushing when I'm the one half-naked?

(Y/N): [laughing uncontrollably]

Noelle: (Y/N), stop laughing this instant! And don't be ridiculous. I am not blushing.

Asta: My robe, though. Aw, just look at it. The poor thing got seriously torn up. Magna's totally gonna kill me for this.

Luck: Vanessa'll will fix it up when we get back.

Asta: You think she can? It's in really bad shape.

Luck: Mm-hm! Mm-hm!

Klaus' thoughts: Shameful. I still cannot believe we needed the assistance of the Black Bulls.

Klaus: As I was certain we would, we arrived here first, and thus, are the winners of the  competition. However, this once, I will allow you to accompany us to the treasure hall.

Asta: Come on, Four-Eyes, could you be any more high and mighty? Thank you so very much, you enormous jerk!

Klaus: You're welcome, and shut your mouth before it gets you in trouble.

Asta: Oh, have I upset you, Sir Spectacles? I'm terribly sorry.

Klaus: I would chastise you for that, but I simply don't have the time for petty, adolescent squabbles with a Black Bull runt.

Asta: Oh, please, Sir Spectacles, I beg your forgiveness!

Yuno's thoughts: We're not just involved, we're committed.

Klaus: Now that is taking it too far.

Asta: Oh, I'll show ya too far, Four-Eyes.

Klaus: Enough! We're off to the treasure hall!

Asta: Let's go!

Asta: Whatever's hidden in there, we're gonna claim it in the name of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights!

Klaus: Will you stop yelling?