💦✨Magikarps secret story.2✨💦

Start from the beginning

"Think about it, by now every Pokemon on your team has probably evolved. All except magikarp. Doesn't that seem a little strange to everyone? There's obviously something going on here! Also what is with his eye, why is it red?"

Before Kailani could argue back, magikarp jumped out of his Pokeball.

Since there was no nearby water, he just flopped helplessly on the floor.

Erich and a few people in the crowd began to laugh at the poor magikarp.

"I mean seriously, how could that be able to fight anything other than maybe a vulpix that just hatched!"

The laughs grew louder, luckily it was still only a few of them.

"Even with the type advantage it would probably still struggle!" someone in the crowd called.

Kailani made sure her glare was lethal when she looked at Erich.

"It's not my fault you're jealous of a Pokemon." she said quietly before turning to walk away again.

She wasn't going to give in to his taunt.

She put magikarp in his Pokeball. And went to walk away but Erich was just going too far.

He ran after her and grabbed magikarp's Pokeball out of her hand.

Kailani tried to grab it back but Erich was taller and held the ball above his head. Out of reach from Kailani.

"Erich! Give him back!"

"Haha! I'll give it back if you come and take it!"

Kailani kept jumping and reaching, trying to get her magikarp back.

"Erich, this isn't funny! You're taking this too far! Please give him back!"

Tears stung her eyes. She didn't know what Erich was going to do and that scared her.

"Aww are you going to cry?"

Most of the people in the crowd walked away, not wanting to be involved in what was happening.

"Well if this Pokemon is making you cry then I'll just have to make sure it won't make you cry anymore!"

"Erich NO-"

Erich threw the Pokeball as far as he could. It landed on a flying taxi that was just about to take off.

"No!"

Kailani ran as fast as she was able. She desperately called to the taxi man but he just thought she needed a ride.

She reached where the taxi had been but she was too late. It was flying high in the air and out of sight.

Kailani fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face.

"Magikarp,"

Kailani held her hand over her heart as her vision became blurry with tears.

"I promise you, magikarp, I'll see you again. I will find you, I will not lose you "

She bit her lip to keep in a sob.