Simon Cullens

Zach spoke quietly on the phone while I zipped up my boots. I was going to talk to the pack guards to see what they knew about my father.

I gave Zach a quick peck on the cheek as I past him, heading for the door. I shut the door behind me, closing my eyes I exhaled deeply.

I opened them and ran towards the border of Zach's pack. Well.. our pack I guess. It was a few kilometres (miles) before I smelt the guards doing their rounds.

It wasn't long after that I ran into a guard in wolf form. I looked at the wolf and nodded towards a tree, indicating that I wanted him to shift.

He bowed slightly before running over to the tree. He came back wearing maroon Canterbury shorts.

Seeing how he was shirtless, I was able to get a good look at him. He was well muscled and was good looking. He had dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.

'Well Luna, I must say you are not entirely what I expected. I thought, because we have a strong pack, you'd be stronger', The man looked me up ms down.

'Clearly you do not know whom you are speaking to, but I shall forget you calling me weak if you answer some questions of mine', I said letting my authority slip into my voice making it more of a command.

'Of course, Luna', The man said and lent up against a tree.

'Your name?', I asked politely.

'Simon Cullens', He answered looking proud.

I hadn't heard of that name before but he sure seemed proud to own it.

'Okay and well if you don't mind me asking but why do you seem so.. fond of your name?', I ask choosing my words carefully.

'Well.. Ms Luna, I am the third in command or the Delta. I don't know about you but I think I should be at least a little bit proud', Simon explains.

'Oh forgive me I did not know. What I do want to know is if you have any information on the Alpha of Alphas Sons pack?', I asked curiously. I looked at him sensing his hesitance.

'Why do you want to know?', Simon asks narrowing his gaze at me.

'I'm Gabrielle Thompson his daughter. I ask the questions you answer NOT the other way around', I ask rather crudely.

'Pttf.. yeah right and you expect me to believe that you're the most deadliest person in the world. Sorry honey but no', Simon mocked me. Oh he did not.

He just signed his death warrant.

**************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated.. Thanks for reading!!!!! Love you all xxxx Follow Comment Vote

The Silent Assassin (B1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें