Training Part 2

Gabrielle's training gear

*************************************

Smack..
The fighter landed on the ground. I wipe the non existing dust off my hands.

'First rule of survival: Never underestimate your opponent. This fighter thought by taking the first shot I'd be down and out. Little did he know I thought he'd do that. Always try to comprehend ones action before they happen', I advise, helping the fighter up.

'That'll do for today!', Zach shouts.

We'd been training for hours on various obstacles. In one area there was hand to hand combat (supervised by me), in another there was fighting in wolf form (supervised by Zach), and then there were punching bags and gym machines.

I walked over to Zach who was a little sweaty but so was I.

'How are they going at your training area?' Zach asked. They meaning the pack.

'Alright but they either underestimate their opponents or strike to fast and get off balanced. How's your area of expertise going?' I asked grinning.

'They are getting the hang of it I think but no one really could take me down', Zach said cockily.

'I beg to differ but I'm hungry so we can fight later', I state and start walking towards our house.

Zach chuckles 'Babe I could take you anytime, any day'.

I laugh but don't reply.
______________

I chew rather loudly eating my lettuce. I had a chicken and salad wrap whilst Zach ate pretty much the whole pantry.

'Oh my god! I just had an idea, a thought, an hypothesis!' I yell with food still in my mouth.

'About the war!', I do a war cry to get everybody's attention.

'And what about the war?', Zach asks.

Emilia, Keegan, Zach, Cassandra, Jonathan, Tegan and Dylan all look at me with confused yet hopeful expressions.

'We'll take the fight to them..'

**************************************************************************

So usually I update in 1-2 days but this time I haven't updated in 3 days. I've been reading and getting ideas for other books. Sorry. Thank you for your consideration. Comment vote follow