Emilia

Ignore the sword in the picture..

************************************************************************

'Emilia' Zach quietly.

Pain takes hold of me and I fall to the ground.

'Where is she?' I ask hoarsely, choking on the sobs that threaten to soak my being.

'The pack house', Zach replied. That was all I needed to know. I got up and sped towards the pack house. Faster than a bullet, trees whipped me, stones jabbed my feet but the only pain I felt was in my heart. My un-biological sister couldn't be dead. My brothers mate couldn't be dead.

Within seconds I reached the pack house. People and medical beds were sprawled out across the lawn and some were being lifted into the house.

'Where is Emilia?', I scream tears spilling down my face. At first no one replied, they were scared. This only made me angry and I was about to ask again when I saw Keegan.

'Keegan Thompson! Get your arse here now!!', I yell.

Keegan (alpha of the rouges) turns and gives me a questioning look. I forgot he didn't know we were related. I saw his tear stained cheeks and his bloodshot eyes and I ran at him.

Keegan just grabs my hand and pulls me toward the backside of the house.

Her body lay covered in flowers on a stretcher. Cassandra and Jonathan have both her hands and sob into them. The scene before me was worse than all my nightmares put together. Because at least I know I can't lose my parents twice. But here, in front of me, my best-friends body lay.

Both Keegan and I ran towards her. I slide the rest of the way when I get closes enough. I put my head to Emilia's chest making sure this wasn't some sick prank. Silence filled my ears and that was the worst sound of all. Moments ago I was worried my sister would die but now I actually had proof that my un-biological sister was dead.

Keegan sobbed and sobbed. He had lost his mate, his soulmate, his one true love, his other half. I rub his back soothingly while I, too, sob for the one I love.

Memories flashed by as the pain continued to crush my body. Emilia and I when we first met at the lake near her house. When I went fishing with her and her family. When she said we could be friends forever. When I threw a ball a little too hard and hit her nose. When she first shifted into her light brown wolf.

What could have been seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years later I felt someone rub my back. I look up through teary eyes and see Zach crouched down next to me. He also had been noticeably crying and I lean into him.

'Keegan', I whisper ever so slightly. Keegan slightly moves his head to look at me.

'You're my brother. Keegan Thompson. Tegan is here somewhere and she's our sister. Im Gabrielle Thompson and we are the most powerful beings on Earth', I whisper quietly watching for his reaction.

'Tegan nearly died too but I healed her', I say and look at Emilia's lifeless body.

'If we are so powerful and you can heal does that mean.. maybe together we could.. heal Em?', Keegan asks hoarsely and tears run down his face.

************************************************************************

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!! Thankyou for reading!! Vote Comment Follow