Zach's House

Picture above of the different features and powers Gabrielle posses. Pretty cool huh?

************************************************************************

Zach's House

We arrived at Zach's house not long after we started driving. His house was a full on mansion.

We went through security gates and I looked up at the house standing before me. It was a creamy white colour stretching about a dozen spacious rooms and with 3 stories and an attic. I looked with awe, I had seen big houses but nothing like this, this was like a dream.

'You'd think the most powerful person in the world would have seen something like this before?' Zach said quietly, looking at me with a confused expression.

'I've lived with Emilia since I was 5', I didn't want to elaborate and say why so that's all I said.

'Have you got any family left?' Zach asked in a hushed tone.

'Not that I know of or heard of', I said with a finalized tone not wanting to counting this conversation.

We walked in silence in the double doors leading into the giant house. The doors were made of a glass that was clear but not clear enough to see through and had brown thick wood framing it.

Inside the house was immediately the sitting room where a large flat screen tv was with couches surrounding it. I could hear a game like plays toon or Xbox in the room across from us so I assumed it was the gaming area.

'Are you hungry? We didn't really eat at the picnic' Zach asked politely.

Just then a kid around 3 or 4 zoomed into the trim wearing a red cape and mask. He was a scruffy looking kid with pudgey cheeks and blonde hair. 'To Infinity and Beyond' the boy yelled running out of the room.

'Keep it down!' Zach shouted after him.

'I'm not hungry', I say as we walked into the kitchen.

The kitchen was porcelain and white marble with black tiles between the cupboards on the wall and the bench top. There was a big fridge and freezer and a pantry the size of a small bedroom. Talk about heaven I thought...

It was getting dark outside so I asked if Zach would take me home but his reply was 'I said your staying with me tonight' and that was that.

Later

'I am having a shower' I announce standing in front of Zach's King sized bed while Zach jumped on it.

'Can I join you?' Zach asks his voice husky, waggling his eyebrows.

'If you want to burn to death sure', I reply easily but secretly liking the idea of having Zach with me. Curse you perverted mind this has to stop...

Zach looked horrified and confused 'You know because we're mates you can't actually hurt me'.

'I didn't say "I was going to burn you" I said "if you want to burn to death', I reply but seeing his confused state I elaborated 'Heat doesn't really affect me be cause of my inner demon so I have the shower on pure hot water'.

'Ohh..' is all Zach says.

I walked towards the bathroom loving the soft charcoal carpet but I realized I didn't have anything to change into. 'Umm.. uh.. would you happen to have any uh... spare clothes?' I blushed slightly.

Zach grinned from ear to ear 'Yeah sure I'll grab some'. He walked into his massive wardrobe that any normal girl would die for. He pulls out a grey shirt that looks about 10 times to big for me. 'Here ya go', Zach hands me the shirt.