Confrontation

Hey! Picture above is Gabrielle when she's pissed off!

************************************************************************

'I thought you were dead Gabrielle'. The voice sends chills down my spine but I reframe myself from actually shivering.

My face paled and I turned to see the person who killed my mother. Zach growled lowly, I'd almost forgotten he was there.

'Her name's Michelle. Leave before I rip you to shreds', Zach sneered his eyes flashing black.

'Ohh you haven't told your own mate, poor Gabrielle Thompson', The murderer chuckled.

I was outraged my demon side coming through, my angel wings sprouting, my eyes turning pure black from hatred by my wolf and my vampire speed was kicking in. I leaped up and unhid my scent. Zach sniffed and realization slapped in the face, he was too stunned to do anything.

My angel wings came through so I could fly if needed, my canines came from my wolf, my demon allowed fire to erupt from my hands and my vampire sped towards the man. He leaped out of the way and punched my back. With the adrenaline and quicker than usual healing powers I didn't even feel it. Fire burned my wings, the tips of my hair and hands. I burnt him alive hearing his screams of agony. I was beyond pissed now my mate and this guy knew the secret which i have kept for over 10 years and soon everyone will know.

When the guy died instead of calving 'The Silent Assassin' into him I just turned to look at a pale, close to fainting Zach.

'I'm sorry', I whispered a tear escaping my eye.

'It all makes sense now, the power radiating off you, your quick reflexes, your strength and the way you reacted in history. How could I have been so blind?!' Zach sat there stunned.

I calmed down my wings retracting, my hands were no longer on fire, my eyes and teeth returned to their natural form and my speed slowed. Tears poured down my face as I sat and sobbed.

It took Zach a moment to realize I was crying but once he did he came over and pulled me in to his lap.

'It's okay.. shh. no one has to know.. your secret is safe with me...' Zach cooed somewhat making me feel better.

Once I'd calmed down I managed to choke out 'He..*hiccup* killed... my... uh... Mum.. *hiccup* I.. watched.. from my uh.. cupboard'.

Realizing my vulnerability I sat up wiped my tears but before I could ask if he'd take me home Zach said in a finalizing tone 'Your staying with me tonight'. I didn't have it in me to fight with him so I nodded. We stepped of the burnt corpse and that was the end of the discussion.

************************************************************************

Short chapter sorry?! I have no idea how long the ideal chapter is! Thanks for reading! Vote Comment Follow