High School

Anyone else hate school?

************************************************************************

Monday....

Emilia and I were on our way to hell, aka High School. The high school had a lame name, Willawara High School. Our town, Willawara, had about about 1200 people and our school had roughly 570 kids. Emilia said it was a regular high school there were players, sluts, nerds, loners, cheerleaders etc. Ugh! I hated school.

We parked our car and we weren't late but weren't early, we had about 10 minutes until school started. As we got out of the car and made our way to the entrance I heard a few wolf whistles and saw a few sluts death glared us. I instantly knew the majority of the school were werewolves with mixed scents. I hid my scent this morning making sure I told Emilia before I did so I wouldn't freak her out.

I headed to the office to collect my schedule and locker number, losing Emilia on the way. When I got there I spoke to a plump lady with short brown hair and black glasses.

'Excuse me but I'm new here my name's Michelle Reeds' I say, the lie easily slipping through my lips.

A knowing smile spread across her lips as she hands me my locker number and schedule. I say a thank you and goodbye before I head to my locker.

That lady knew me but how? Have I seen her before? Did she know my parents? Does she know who I am? I was attempting to clam down when I was brought out of thoughts by a tap on the shoulder.

Emilia, Holly whom I met on Saturday and two other girls stood behind me beaming. Emilia introduced me to Samantha (Sam) and Rebecca (Bec).

Sam was tanned with shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Sam liked sports and was into the 'latest fashion'.

Bec wasn't very tan with longish brown hair in a bun on the top of her head and side bits curled. Bec was very academic and tended to be smart and popular at the same time.

We were walking through the hallways when I hear a Barbie like girl say 'I hear the new girl is a slut '.

I stood there with steam coming out my ears, knowing very well that all my new friends heard and weren't very pleased. I stomped up to her and smacked her pretty face leaving a bright red hand print.

I screamed aggressively at her 'Don't judge people you don't know you' By then people were staring. 'You're lucky I didn't rip your head off!' I mumble walking past her while she stood there completely shocked. I guess no one liked her enough to stand up for her. I probably shouldn't have hit her that hard because I smell like a human.

The slut was pretty and looked like an exact replica of Barbie with long blonde hair, tanned skin and bright pink lips. I instantly knew she was a slut due to her very short tight skirt and very mini crop top.

Emilia high-fived me and beamed 'You go girl, she deserved it!'

Lunchtime

As I neared the cafeteria with Holly (because I had my previous class with her) I heard loud chattering and occasional shouts. Seemed like a regular annoying high school. When we entered, the cafeteria quietened and stared at us, some with smiles others with a look that could put you 10 feet underground. I sat with Emilia, Holly, Bec and Sam at a table across from the popular guys that I must say were hot.

On the left hand side of the boy table there were three guys. One with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, another with scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes and the one on the end with light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

On the right side of the table were two guys. One with blonde hair and green eyes and the final one that gave me butterflies just looking at him. My wolf screamed 'mate' and I knew he was meant for me but I was worried that he'd reject me seeing how that Barbie replica was cooeing and straddling him. He smelt like rain and freshly cut grass, god how I could bathe in that smell.