Death

I just thought these flowers were cool!!! ENJOY!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After a while I ordered our pack back to our territory and wait did I just say OUR?!... I suppose it is mine and Zach's pack soon.

I placed Tegan's head on my lap and her body lay on Zach's Beta: Dylan. I lean my head on Zach and felt tears roll down my cheeks. Tegan was still breathing.. just.

Zach suddenly jumped slightly causing me to yelp in shock and steady Tegan's head.

'What the fuck Zach?' I cursed not looking at him.

'Sorry but can't you.. you know like heal stuff? Can't you heal Tegan?', Zach asked.

Oh my god! why had I not thought of that? Instead I had let Tegan suffer more than she should have been. Stupid stupid stupid.. I thought.

'Pull over now!', I yelled at the anonymous driver.

'Of course, Luna', He replied pulling to the side of the road. That was the first time I had been addressed as "Luna". Zach noticed this and pride swam through his eyes.

I smile slightly at him. The car pulls over and I order everyone one out. Dylan reluctantly listens after Zach practically drags him out.

I listen to Tegan's breath for a few moments before placing my hands on her belly. Please work.. I thought.

I feel my hands start to warm up and my veins turn to a golden colour. I close my eyes and focus on the task at hand. Tegan's breaths start to become more frequent and I hear her heart starting to beat at a regular pace.

Tegan gasps and sits up, her eyes flying open. She looks around and then looks at me.

'What happened?', Tegan asks. I suppose that's a reasonable question seeing how she almost died.

'You were stabbed and then you were in a critical condition. We were driving back to our territory when Zach, my mate, suggested I healed you. We pulled over and I healed you and you woke up', I summarized quickly.

'You aren't meant to be able to heal', Tegan states confidently.

'Well I could stab you and you could die if you want?', I reply sarcastically not liking that she doesn't believe me.

'Nah I'm good', she says.

'Tegan, baby, are you awake?', I hear Dylan say behind me. I remove myself and let them have some alone time while I go find Zach.

'How many casualties were there?', I ask when I reach Zach.

'Only 3 died luckily but plenty were injured', Zach replies vaguely not looking at me.

'Who died?' I ask and try to look at Zach's eyes.

Zach looks down at me and sadness and regret are swarming through his eyes.

'Emilia' is all I hear before pain takes hold of me.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I write using my iPod but I wrote this on the iPad, please excuse any mistakes. Thankyou for reading!!!! 3 weeks and 2.5 k reads!!! Vote comment follow