Pain

Hey! If you're unsure about something ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities that may include google :)

************************************************************************

Friday Morning

Once I left Zach's house, I watched him through a window from the trees. As creepy as it sounds I needed to know he was okay but obviously he wasn't going to be and quite frankly neither was I. I watched he read the note and broke down. I heard screams that brought tears flowing down my cheeks. Pain filled me as I watched an elder couple who looked like Zach and must've been his parents sit with him. I watch them read the note and cry with him. I couldn't watch anymore so I ran to the training area. I spent last night in a tree which was no where near as comfortable as sleeping with Zach.
************

Fling! I shot an arrow at the target hitting the bullseye. Even when tears blurred my vision I could still hit the target dead center. Due to my very accelerated hearing, I could hear Zach still trying to compose himself and then bursting into tears again. I put a note in Emilia's letter box too.

Emilia's POV. (Thursday)

I yawned and looked over at the empty bed wondering where Gab was. She text me yesterday that she was getting a ride with him so maybe she "stayed the night" if you catch my drift.

It was early so I checked the mailbox. There was a bill and a letter that brought tears to my eyes. It was from Michelle Reeds obviously Gab, I opened it with shaky hands , Gab was always one to say stuff face to face so whatever this is it couldn't be good. It read:

Dearest Emilia, Cassandra and Jonathan,

Thank you so very much for looking after me. You all mean so much to me and that is why I cannot risk your lives. If someone were to hurt you to get to me I would never forgive myself. Can you please contact school and say I moved or something? I'll be watching from a distance protecting all of you including Zach my mate. If you tell Zach anything I will not come back is that clear? You cannot tell him anything that is an order from the most powerful being on earth. Thankyou guys so much and I will see you again or keep you updated. Don't look for me because my scent is hidden. Please comfort Zach too. I know this might be sad and trust me I'm dying just writing this, Im sorry.

Lots of love,
Michelle Reeds xx

I collapsed shaky tears running down my face. I yelled for Mum and Dad to let them read the note. I crawled into a ball on the kitchen floor as I felt a piece of my heart being removed. Seconds later Mum and Dad rushed into the room seeing me crying on the floor was rare. I pushed the note towards them and looked up to watch them read it. Tears starting streaming down their faces as they too collapsed to the ground. We stay huddled in the kitchen floor for god knows how long.

Gabrielle's POV

I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I repeated in my head. I was in a tree with my angel wings wrapped around me keeping me warm. I probably looked like a white ball of fur to a human but supernatural people would instantly think I was an angel.

I wiped tears from my cheeks and jumped off the tree. Using my wings I flew. Its rare for me to fly but I just wanted to feel peace letting the wind block my emotions. I flew higher and higher feeling clouds surround me. Being an angel I was able to sit on clouds or change the shape of one. You know when you look at clouds and you see shapes like pony or dragon well that's us angels playing around.

I warm myself using my demon powers, I can change the temperature of my body. Humans have a 36-37 degree body temperature but demons can have anything ranging from 10-90 degrees or hotter. Us demons can also change temperature of objects like when I warmed the pillow that Zach thought was me for awhile.

Using my vampire speed and agility I made a cloud shape: a broken heart. Us vampires are the most agile and fast beings ever.

My made me howl in pain, it was a loud howl probably reaching Zach's house and Emilia's. Us werewolves have the best senses and sharpest teeth.

My Mum was the strongest vampire and my Dad was the strongest werewolf so it kinda made sense that they were mates. My Mums's Mum was the strongest angel and my Mum's Dad was the strongest vampire. Angels are hereditary to every second generation but being the strongest angel meant I also had healing powers. I couldn't quite get the hang of it seeing how I never really have tried it. My Dad's Mum was the strongest demon and again is only second generation. My Dad's Dad was the strongest werewolf. All in all I was very very powerful even rogues would bow to me if I made them. I couldn't risk the lives of others so that was one of the reasons I became 'The Silent Assassin'.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! vote comment follow xx