Preparations

'We'll take the fight to them..' I state confidently.

'Do you mean fighting on their home ground? Cause that's just stupid. I may be tired but my brain still works', Emilia was the first to state her opinion, as always.

'We'll have an advantage of surprise', I reason.

'What do you suggest we do?', Dylan (beta) asks me.

'We map out there area as best we can with help from Tegan. We split into different groups. We enter at the same time in different areas to confuse them. I'll kill my father and then Keegan becomes the Alpha and fighting stops. We come back home and eat', I lay out my plan step by step.

'I like the eating part', Keegan grins.

'Touché bro', Tegan says in a gangster voice.

'I like it..but when do we attack? How do we map out the place?', Zach asks looking at me for the answer.

'Well Tegan did live there for awhile and if we can't get out a reasonable amount of map out of her.. then someone can go undercover. We attack when we get enough information. I'm willing to go undercover seeing how, no offence, but I am a little bit more experienced then you guys', I suggest looking at them.

'A little bit', Emilia snorts and tries to cover it up with a cough.

'I don't want you to go undercover, it's too risky and dangerous', Zach says narrowing his eyes at me.

Instead of replying I turn to Tegan 'Do you think you could map out some of the compound?', I ask politely.

'Of course, I'll help in whatever way I can', Tegan looks at Dylan lovingly.

I would gag but decided against it. Emilia and I share a "look" that we had always shared when we saw couples.

'Okay. Emilia and Keegan I want you to do some research on the pack. Cassandra and Jonathan I want you guys to be well rested cause no offended but you look like hell. Dylan and Tegan I want you to map out the compound. Zach and I will try and get information from other packs', I say loud enough for them all to hear and understand.

There were a few mumbles of okay and yes Luna before everyone dispersed to do there job.

**************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!!! Comment Vote Follow! Xx