Emilia's Mate

Emilias mate pic above

Emilia growled lowly 'Don't make fun of me mate!' and lunged at me.

Using my vampire speed I moved and turned grabbing her wrist before she could plunge into the ground.

'I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. Thanks', Emilia stood there looking sad which made me sad which made Zach angry because I was sad. I pulled Emilia into a hug and Zach pulled us both into a group hug.

'Don't leave..' Emilia sniffed 'Its not the same without you'. Emilia sobbed into my shoulder. I sprouted my soft white angel wings and wrapped them around us providing comfort seeing how the school now knew anyway.

'I need to keep you safe', I mumbled softly and Emilia cried leaving my leather shirt wet. Zach also had tears swimming in his eyes. My heart broke my two most flavorist people in the world were crying.. because of me.

'I need to comfort my mate..', A recognizable voice interrupted us.

We turned and I felt Emilia shake with fear and excitement. I growled 'If you hurt her, I'll cut off your balls and shove them so far down your throat, you'll shit them out'.

Keegan put his hands up in surrender 'I didn't come here to hurt anyone.. otherwise I would have my beta at least with me'. I looked around realizing he had come alone. Stupid idiot I thought.

Emilia struggled in my arms and with lots of reluctance I let her go and retracted my wings.

'Do you know your parents?', Zach asked Keegan confusion written throughout his face. Why the hell would her ask that.

Sadness covered Keegan's face and Emilia wrapped her arms around him. I guess she accepts him and visa versa. 'No', Keegan says quietly.

'Well that explains shit loads', Zach says coming out of thought.

I grab Zach and yank him towards the car yelling towards Emilia and Keegan 'Be back by 10pm or I'll hunt you down, Emilia, and there WILL be consequences'. It was only 3:30, god this day has flown past.

I pushed Zach into the car park and then realized he ran here and walked towards the forest.

Once we reached the forest Zach turned to look at me 'Can you stay? The pack and I need you!? Please Gabby please?' Zach pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

'I need to see some people first', I reason.

What happened next was completely unexpected. Zach got down on his knees and begged 'Please Gabrielle Thompson I love you', he sobbed clutching my leg like a child.

'I'll stay tonight, then see some people tomorrow and come back to tell you what's happening', I state and then add 'Whether you like it or not'.

Zach got up and seemed to have an internal battle with himself. After what felt like forever he said 'Fine'.

Something tells me that it's the end of the conversation but I let it go. I grab Zachs hand and start walking towards his house. Zach let's go of my hand and before I can protest his shifted into his huge midnight blue wolf with a white tipped tail.

'You're beautiful', I whisper patting him.

Zach bows down wanting me to climb onto him. I agree and gracefully climb on holding on tight. I have never ridden any animal ever but I wasn't scared this was Zach.

Zach bounded towards his house ducking under branches and jumping over fallen logs. We made it to his house in record time.

************************************************************************

Short Chapter Sorry.... Vote Comment Follow