The Alpha

'Come to join us, I see Gab', His voice sounding exactly as it had 11 years earlier.

'I came to rescue this poor tortured soul from your cruel being, father', I spat. This couldn't be him, the dad who I believed to have died the same night as I was. The father that told me bedtime stories and cheered at the television when his favorite footy team scored. But here standing in front of me torturing an innocent girl stood the man I mourned for, my father. I no longer longed for him instead I hated him, no I despised his very existence.

'I knew you weren't dead when the man I hired to kill you and your mother said he'd burned you in a cupboard. And here you are living proof of my theory and so many others. I searched for you, I needed to make sure you were dead. This may sound mean but you have the potential to kill anybody you want and still live to tell the tale. Someone that powerful deserves to die, I want that power and when your mother conceived you I instantly resented you. I acted for 5 years to be your loving father that you'll never have but that was enough I needed to eliminate you before you could harness your abilities', My father said wiping the blood off the whip and flicking it onto the ground.

I was beyond raged and fought hard against my demon, I needed answers before I made him suffer. I waited for him to go on and soon he did.

'I was told that when you were 10 you became the youngest and deadliest assassin in the world. That wasn't hard to believe considering you are more powerful than anybody or anything else in the world. I also heard that you have been living with.. whats that girls name? Emily, Amilie... Emilia that's it. I also heard that you possessed healing powers but were yet to use them. Another rumor I heard was that you found your mate, is that true?', The person I no longer called father asked.

'No' I denied not wanting him to find out about Zach.

'Don't lie because I will find out and your mate and you will pay the consequences. You also killed one of my most trusted men. He was also the beta of the 'Rogues' that Keegan runs. I bet you still think that you were the only child', This horrid man wondered.

I was confused I was always told I was the only one but could I really have siblings?

'I see, you still believe that. Well.. this thing here' He pointed to the girl on the wall 'is your younger sister, and Keegan the Alpha of the rouges is your twin brother'.

I looked over at the girl hanging from the wall. She had Dads dark hair and Mums blue eyes. She looked a lot like our Dad. My father wasn't lying, chained to a wall beside me was the sister I never knew. I kept my stunned response hidden under a blank face.

I thought back to Keegan, he had blonde hair like me and reminded me of our Mum. Stupid stupid stupid, I should have known I thought.

'Whats her name?' I ask, curiosity overruling my emotionless figure.

'Tegan Thompson she's 2 years younger than you. I suppose you remember the guy that Keegan was with in the woods the day you calved into his "brothers" neck. When you became 'The Silent Assassin'. Well, you see, we have him to a family friend who later became rouges and Tegan we put under Kyle's protection until the day we both died and I stole her back', My sad excuse for a father explains.

'We kept you because you were the ultimate...' He was lost for words for a few seconds before continuing 'breed. Keegan, your twin, has Alpha power and dominance with a bit of heating abilities. Tegan has a vampire teeth and angel wings but you were the one I needed dead. I want your power, you have wings, speed and agility, big canines and fire. Someone said you had healing powers but doubt it seeing how no one in our family heritage had healing powers'.

This shit is about to get real.. I thought with an evil hidden grin.

***********^***********************************************************

2 weeks today since I had first published my book!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou for reading!! comment vote follow