Unexpected Visit

Pic of 'The Fates'

***********************************************************************

That hadn't occurred to me, if I had healing powers and Keegan and Tegan were powerful too than we should be able to do something.

'I don't know', I whisper honestly.

All of a sudden a big whoosh of wind came blowing my hair everywhere and making it hard to see. I crouch down and hold Emilia's body, wanting it to be safe.

The blinding wind started to settle and in its place stood 4 women: The Fates.

Well that explains the wind.. I thought annoyed.

'I'm sure you all know who we are but do you know why we are here?', Waterass says cryptically.

No one dare makes a sound or moves. I swear everyone stopped breathing and for a second complete silence filled the air. I had seen 'The Fates' several times but judging by the faces of my fellow friends they had not.

'You' Flame points to Keegan 'are right, you are very powerful and Gabrielle does have healing powers. But I bet no one ever knew that the three of you', Flame stops.

'Can resurrect creatures as long as they died before midnight and you heal them before the clock strikes twelve', Earthiness continues.

'Emilia can be resurrected but is that really what you want? To bring Emilia back to this godforsaken world?', Windy says.

I instantly think yes of course I wanted her back but then I thought that was selfish. Emilia could be on a different world having the time of her life.

'She won't be on another world until midnight', Flame says reading my thoughts.

'By placing a hand near Emilia's wound and having your other hand on top and pressing down, you can heal her. If Tegan is on one side and Keegan on the other with Gabrielle holding Emilia's head', Waterass explains.

'Let memories do the healing', They all whisper together and they fade as quickly as they came.

'Where's Tegan?', Keegan looked around frantically.

'I'm here', Her soft voice says coming from behind us.

'We can do this, if we work together' I say loud enough for all to hear.

************************************************************************

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the odds be ever in your favor in 2015 (The Hunger Games reference)
Thanks for reading!! Comment Vote Follow