𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Drake, why am I here with you tt." Said Damian staring up at his adopted older brother.

"Well demon spawn *takes a sip of his coffee* Bruce wants me to check on the wayne enterprise that is here, but also to find information about these hero's that protect Paris." Said Tim staring at the streets of Paris.

"But why am I here for." Damian said staring a the sight his brother was looking at.

Tim took another sip of his coffee before speaking back to his younger brother." There around your age so you maybe get along with them or even become friends with them."

*Scoff *" yeah right" Damian murmured.

"Okay, so let's head back to the Le Grand Paris hotel."

"Go without me then, I'm gonna explore Paris more."

"Alright little D suit yourself." Said Tim before heading back to the hotel.

*few minutes later*

Damian finally found a park. It was so bright fill with warmth so different from gotham. He was breath taken but from a different view.

A girl sitting under the tree who looked around his age. She was beautiful no. She was something that words couldn't explain. How her blue/black hair flowed in the wind with those beautiful blue eyes that were bluer then his own brother ones.

Something about her...

Why is my heart pounding so fast, like is gonna burst out my rip cage Damian thought to himself.

Right then she got up from where she was and started to walk where I was standing. She was so focused in her book to notice I was right in front of her until...

I was now on the floor with this girl on top of me as I awkwardly waiting for the girl to move off me.

"Umm I'm so sorry I didn't notice to you there and for making you fall. Ughhh you might think I'm a idiot right now..."
Said the girl before getting off me and landing me a hand.

I took her hand. "Well is my fault I blank out and didn't move out the way also I don't think your idiot." I said staring right into her eyes.

"Ummm...well I'm my name m-m-m- marinette." she said as her face turned into a tomato.

Cute I thought...

"Oh my manners my name is Damian." I said as kissing her hand making her blush more and also making me smirk.

What am I doing

"Your not from here are you."

"Is it that obvious." Damian said with a little chuckle.

"A little" marinette says with a smirk on her face and placing her hand on her hip.

"Well would you show me around this place habibi."

"Sure. Wait what does habibi means." said marinette with a confused face.

"I tell you in the future." damian said with a smirk again.

*few minutes later*

"Well this the last spot on my tour. The Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie or I call it my parents bakery. We have the best patisserie in the world matter of fact I say myself ."*giggle*marinette said.

"Want to come in."

"I'll past today, I should start heading back to the Le Grand Paris hotel before my brother starts to get worry about me."

"Well I see you around then."

"Wait... I know we just met but umm... could I get your phone number." said Damian scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh of course." Said marinette writing her phone number on a piece of paper. Before handing it to Damian.

"Here."

"Alright, I be heading off now. Bye habibi. "said Damian.

"See you around Damian." said marinette waving Damian away with a smile.

With that Damian started heading back to the La Grand Paris hotel with a big smile on his face.

Well I finally wrote a one shot,and in a whole day too. I'm so proud of myself. Also I'm saying it know I'm not a really good writer and if you want another part to this one please comment it. Then that I hoped you like this chapter. I think that's all I need to say. So...

✌raven

Also sorry if this is short I tried my best to write this.