Chapter 26

The third and last day of the festival was great for the engineering gang.

If by great it meant completely disastrous.

The main reason was because of Forth's foul mood that he got after he found out the medical booth was cheating. Cheating how exactly? Well... they were using Beam as a way to attract even more students than the previous two days. Some medical students even went as far as putting make up on Beam and making him wear a black shirt with the sleeves rolled to his elbows and the three top buttons opened, slightly revealing his lilies.

Forth almost had a heart attack when he saw his boyfriend looking as sexy as he did at that moment. He wanted to take down the booth, steal Beam, and run away with him.

"Why is he so sexy?!" Forth grumbled as all five of them sat on a bench behind a big tree that would hide them from the medical booth.

Park nodded in agreement and said, "He is."

Forth glared at him.

"He isn't," Park corrected quickly.

Forth glared at him.

"He is?" Park offered. When the glare didn't disappear from Forth's face, he groaned, "Bitch, what do you want me to say?!"

"I don't know!" Forth whined. He then focused his eyes on Beam, who was offering two high school girls—who looked like they were absolutely captivated with his charm—some tester for the food they were selling. "Look at all those girls batting their fake lashes like he's the sexiest person alive."

"Well, he probably is," Aran said while shrugging.

That made Forth and Niran glare at him.

"Ai'Twin, you're an idiot," laughed Bank.

Aran stole Niran's drink and took a sip before saying, "He's not?"

"He is! But that doesn't mean they can eye-fuck him!" Forth groaned in annoyance. He slumped in his seat, making Park pat on his back pitifully. However, the pats were getting harder as time went. "Ow! Will you stop?!"

Park smiled innocently at him. Right then, something caught his eyes. He gasped and pointed towards Beam while whispering, "That's Nong Shithee!"

"Nong who—?!" Forth shouted.

All five of them snapped their heads towards the booth, only to find a limping Suthee walking towards Beam.

"You see that limp? I gave him that," Forth scoffed when he saw the junior walking closer.

"I helped," Park added proudly.

"Oh no, that fucker is not talking to my Beam!" Forth hissed when he saw Suthee talking to Beam.

Forth rose from his seat, followed by the four boys. They started to walk towards the medical booth, making sure to put their best scary facade on. When they arrived, Forth immediately slung his arm around Beam's waist, pulling him closer to him.

"Oh, hey, Forth," Beam greeted with a smile, hugging the empty tray.

"Hey, baby," Forth sweetly said, eyes softening at Beam. One second later, the love that was flooding his eyes was replaced with distaste, glaring angrily at a visibly scared Suthee. "Why are you here?"

Suthee gulped and looked down to the ground. With five of the engineering seniors and Beam, there was no way he could stand there without feeling nervous.

"I-I'm just here to apologize to P'Beam," Suthee stuttered.

Forth eyed him up and down before turning to Beam. "Is that true, baby?"