Chapter 5

"You told me you weren't going to fuck anyone."

That was the first thing Beam heard when he arrived panting in his first class. Beam didn't have enough time to take a proper shower. He could only spare five minutes to brush his teeth, wash his face, and change his wrinkly attire to a neater one, before blasting his car towards his faculty. Even worse, his head was still pounding from the remaining hangover.

"The hell?" Beam replied. "I fucking didn't."

Pha and Kit glanced at each other.

"I haven't taken a shower yet, what should I do?" Beam sighed.

Pha and Kit instinctively pinched their nose making Beam roll his eyes.

"You didn't smell shit, alright, don't pretend like you do now," Beam scoffed.

Both of them grinned sheepishly.

"So... where were you?" Kit asked all of a sudden. "Because you weren't in your fucking dorm, that's for sure."

"Uh..." Beam trailed, feeling his cheeks and ears turn red in embarrassment. He then mumbled something under his breath, something Pha and Kit couldn't quite catch. He repeated, "I crashed at a friend's."

Pha nodded. He then nudged Kit's forearm as a signal, to which the shorter man then took out his phone as a response. He tapped the screen a few times and showed it to Beam.

"By the way, look at this," Pha said, taking the phone to push it closer to Beam. "A bitch is being scooped."

Out of curiosity, Beam looked at the screen. It was a big mistake. There on Kit's phone was a photo of Forth lifting Beam up bridal style inside the bar from yesterday. Beam cursed himself for being such a whore when he saw his arms link around Forth's neck.

That fucker took advantage of me, didn't he?!

Beam averted his eyes quickly when he felt his neck and ear turning hot and red.

"What the fuck..." Beam muttered.

"Yes, what the fuck indeed," Kit hissed.

"You didn't answer when he called you last night, Ai'Pha!" Beam suddenly retaliated.

Pha lifted up his hand. "I was busy doing our fucking group assignment because someone is too busy canoodling with his soulmate, don't blame me."

Beam was very close from throwing Pha out the window.

"Anything you want to explain?" Kit asked with a knowing smirk.

If he weren't already one, Beam turned into a tomato.

"The crown," Beam started. He fiddled with the edge of his book nervously before continuing, "It is the same as his."

A million questions entered Pha and Kit's mind, the main one being how the fuck Beam could see Forth's tattoo. Just kidding, the main one was whether or not they had an aggressive angry fuck.

"No, we did not!" Beam yelled, reading his best friends' mind.

"I didn't say anything," both of them spoke with a smirk.

"I know what you two are thinking, assholes!" Beam shouted angrily.

"That's why you didn't answer Ai'Pha's call earlier, huh," Kit wondered with a cheeky smirk.

Instead of shouting at him like a madman as Pha and Kit thought he would, Beam only blushed like crazy. His neck and the tip of his ears turned red in seconds. He was remembering when they were about to...