Chapter 24

It was the first day of the Kantaphat University Festival.

The school was decorated to its fullest capacity. Booths were placed next to each other, with many students promoting their very own. The annual festival in the university was one of the most awaited events, mainly due to the many food, games, and bands. It was both an entertaining and educational event for people from in or out of the university.

Kantaphat University decided to hold their festival right after the moon and star competition was over due to many reasonable objectives. First, after getting a campus moon and star, the respective people would immediately be promoting the event. Second, the university decided to take advantage of the spirit of their students by creating an event in which they would be able to not only enjoy themselves but also promote their university at the same time. Lastly, by promoting to high school students early on, they would be ahead of the game.

Forth and Beam were late. The engineering gang was supposed to help with their booth, but the tanned man was nowhere to be seen. On the other hand, the medical booth was also frantically looking for Beam, who was their secret weapon to attract more people to their booth.

The two of them, however, were taking their time getting ready in Forth's dorm room. After the eventful night they spent together, Forth and Beam couldn't stop themselves from grinning ear to ear.

"Forth! I can't wear this!" Beam complained, pointing at the hoodie Forth was giving him.

"Why not?" Forth asked, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean why not, I'll get a heat stroke!" Beam argued, pointing at the sun that was attacking his vision. "I'll wear a t-shirt and that's it."

Forth tilted his head. "Aren't you supposed to wear your uniform?"

Beam took a white t-shirt from Forth's closet and wore it quickly before answering, "Who would say no to Beam Baramee?"

Forth snaked his arms around Beam's waist and embraced him tightly. He pecked his temple and whined, "If I see them lay a hand on you, you know they'll be gone by tomorrow, right?"

Beam chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. "A big part of being in a relationship is trust, boyfriend."

Forth blinked. He could never get used to Beam being his boyfriend. To think he was stressing about whether or not Beam liked him back or not. Now that he had seen it, he understood why Niran would rather get drunk than to listen to Forth's whines.

"Oh, I trust you alright. It's them I don't trust, baby," he finally said, taking his finger under Beam's chin to turn his head sideway and kiss him. "You don't know how alluring you are."

When he noticed Beam was blushing, Forth took the chance to trail his finger on his nape, gently caressing the top of the crown that was peeking out from the t-shirt Beam was wearing. He pecked them, sending goosebumps throughout Beam's body.

"I'll visit your booth later, okay?" Forth said, which Beam replied with a nod.

"I'll call you when my shift is done?" Beam offered.

Forth nodded, but his hand was moving someplace else. While dropping his hand to Beam's butt and shamelessly squeezing it, he said, "Don't be too tired. You still haven't... recovered."

Beam turned around and smacked his lover, all the while trying to hide his face.

"Shut up!" he shouted. "Now move! We're already late."

The two lovers took their time going to the festival. As if they have a radar, the engineering gang, as well as the Crazy Doc Gang magically popped up in front of them. All six of them had the exact same mocking smug expression which left Forth and Beam speechless. Neither of them wanted to break the hanging silence, afraid they would be teased to no end.