Chapter 23

"P'Beam, come with us, na?"

Beam shook his hand out of the girl's grip, shifting in his seat slightly. He also unhooked the girl's hand from around his neck, leaving the two girls whining.

"Sorry, girls," he said, moving away from them. "I'm not in the mood."

The two girls pouted and twirled their hair on their fingers, keeping their flirty smiles on as they thought Beam was simply playing hard to get.

"P', is it true that you're dating him?" asked the girl next to him, pointing at Park, who lifted up his hands in surrender, shaking his head in panic.

"No, pretty girls. He's not," slurred Park, afraid of the wrath of Forth. If looks could kill, Park would already be six feet under. Forth was glaring daggers at him, tongue licking his canine in annoyance.

The girls grinned widely at Park's answer, making Park gulp. Despite being intoxicated, he knew when he was about to die. Perhaps, the dark aura circling their table was even making him sober up.

Right then, Kit took a picture of him, making Park question, "Why are you taking a picture of me, Ai'Kit?"

Kit smirked and waved his phone towards Forth while saying, "Business, Ai'Park. This might just take your place for top five photos taken before disaster."

Bank and Aran extended their arms for a high five from Kit, while Park took a bottle of beer from the table and drank it quickly, professionally avoiding Forth's glare. The rest of the boys laughed at his stupidity.

"So, if you're not dating him, P'..." said the girls behind him, pursing her red lips. "You're still single, right?"

Forth narrowed his eyes at Beam, impatiently waiting for his answer.

Pha and Kit suddenly found the band so interesting, Aran and Niran found each other's eyes, while Park and Bank found yet another bottle of liquor to consume. Even though their eyes were focused somewhere else, their ears were opened wide, waiting for Beam's answer.

"Well..."

Beam didn't know what to say. Should he agree or not? If he agreed, that would appear as if he didn't have feelings towards Forth, but if he didn't... what if Forth didn't even like him like that?

"I am..." Beam ended up saying, cursing himself over and over again when the two girls took it as an invitation to latch themselves onto Beam.

Park almost spat his drinks out of his mouth. In this peaceful night, the last thing he wanted to do was to face an angry Forth.

"He isn't wrong," Niran coughed, only to be slapped by Park, who then was slapped by Aran.

"Fucking newlyweds," grumbled Park, rubbing the spot Aran just hit.

All of a sudden, Forth stood up from his seat. He slid his hands into his pockets and said, "I'm going now. Either you come with me or find another ride home yourself."

Before waiting for anybody to say anything, he walked out the bar. All eyes were then directed to Beam. Everyone started to clap their hands and gave Beam a thumbs up.

"Wow, Ai'Angel," said Park. "Never thought playing hard to get is your specialty."

"I'm really not," whined Beam as he bit his bottom lip nervously. I should be feeling guilty, but what is this happiness in my chest? Forth is clearly being jealous, right? That just lifts his mood up from zero to a hundred in a second.

"Are you going to have an angry sex after this?" Aran suggested, wiggling his eyebrow provocatively.

"They're not you, kinky bitch," Bank commented, flicking his brother's ear.