Chapter 19

Hellooo! Thanks again for 590k, that's a lot of people. I don't know what to say because my life is really boring, the only thing that's new is that I have two new obsessions; Twilight, and the Offspring. One exciting this is that someone saw my Luke spam on twitter and put me in a dm with him, so I can dm him now, I was screeching. What's new with you guys? - Bri

---------

*I don't think anyone noticed, which I wouldn't have expected you to, but I changed the first chapter a tiny bit. I have the plan of how this story will go so the group is in 12th grade now, so their senior year. They were in their junior year but I feel like being seniors will work better with the story line I have planned. not much of a change but I figured I should mention it since most of you have good memories haha. And I also got sick of people saying rape throughout all of chapter four, they don't know what rape is apparently, so that chapter has been slightly changed as well.*

--------------

I was quite frustrated when I woke up the next morning. Luke and I forgot to close his black out drapes last night, and the sun was obnoxiously shining through the window, right into my eyes. I'm doomed.

I huffed when I tried to move, Luke's arm was still wrapped tightly around me. He groaned when I tried to move again.

"Why are you up?" His annoyed morning voice mumbled into the pillow, which made me laugh.

"Because this damn sun woke me up, and I have to pee." As soon as I mentioned I had to pee his arm lifted from my waist and I moved quickly to wrap myself in a sheet and get to the bathroom. When I returned Luke was laying on his back and had his phone held above him, and I did the exact same thing when I climbed back into the bed.

"I'm hungry." Luke announces, looking at me.

"That's nice, I can't help you with that maybe you should go get some food."

"Well, you could help me... But I was thinking of something else, I just don't feel like getting up." I didn't pick up on the dirty remark at first, but when I did Luke's arm was red from me slapping it.

"Wanna go to the Café?" He suggests, locking his phone and collapsing onto his back.

"Sure." I shrug, getting up to change. Once we were both changed we left, and my somach decided to make it known that it wanted food.

We saw our friends at two of the tables in the front but decided to try and sneak to the back into our own booth. A lot people from school were here, which I silently question.

After ordering, Luke and I quietly talk, and I managed to burn my tounge with my tea.

"Hey mate!" Michael's loud voice echoes in our corner of the cafe. He and Ashton grab two tables and push them to our table on either side of us. The sound of sliding chairs is loud an obnoxious, but not many people in the cafe seemed to pay attention to us.

'Sorry' Luke mouths to me, I shrug, it didn't really bother me. As we ate, I took a minute to admire how many people surrounded us, how many funny and amazing people there were.

"I know this isn't a special occasion but I'd like to raise a glass, to us." I held my glass up, and as confused as some people were, they still raised a glass. "I know that for most of us, it's been pretty rough as things have been to get to this point, I'm glad we went through them because it brought me you guys, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love you guys." I moved my glass and everyone brought theirs to it.

"Oops." I heard someone say behind me. Looking back I made eye contact with Kayla for a split second before hot coffee was poured over my head, and every thing stopped. Not even taking time to process what happened, I reach over and grab my cup of tea, tossing it up at her face. She and I both reached for food and the same time, my hand grabbed something creamy and cold, but I didn't take the time to look at what either of us had grabbed before I smacked the food on her.