Chapter 4

Thanks for all the reads/votes/comments! Ily all so much! Tehe you're all gonna hate me so much sorry.

----------------------

*Warning for this chapter, if you are offended easily by sexual remarks or actions do not read the beginning. And if at any part during this you are going to say that it is rape, stop yourself from commenting it and don't read it. It is not rape, so please stop saying it is.*

I despised Luke, he pissed me off so much, but he was so attractive and right now my eyes were winning in the war with my brain.

His hands pushed up the fabric of my dress, causing me to gasp. He smirked into the kiss and easily slipped his tounge into my mouth when I gasped. His lips moved to my neck as I fisted his hair, one of my hands pressed against his torso.

Reality hit me when I was thrown onto the bed and under him in a matter of seconds. I shoved him off of me, confusion written all over his face. It was quickly replaced with anger as he stepped over to me and pushed me back down again. In one swift and forceful tug, Luke had my dress pulled to my waist.

"No! Get away from me!" I shouted at him.

"I don't take no for an answer." He tugged the rest of my dress down and moved down to the floor to slip off his jeans.

"Peyton, you want me, and you know it." He hovered over me, placing soft kisses on my neck. A grunt fell off his lips when he got to a certain spot. He licked his thumb and angrily wiped off the makeup covering the spot he had left yesterday.

"You're mine, and if you think that trying to hide this is going to work, then good luck with the rest." He angrily stated before moving to my neck again. He touched up on the spot, moving to the same place on the other side of my neck.

I angrily pushed him off, sliding off the bed and grabbing my dress. I turned around and saw him watching me as I slipped it back on. The anger was still clear on his face, but I didn't care. I hated him.

I walked up to him afterwards and slapped him in the face with all my strength, with all he'd been through, I doubt that was much. His hand furiously grabbed my wrist as I turned to walk away.

"You'll pay for that." He breathed before slamming his lips to mine.

My body shut down. I couldn't move. My breath hitched, heart raced, and just when I was about to give in he shoved me off.

"What do you have against me?" He looked at me, eyes desperate and angry.

"I hate you." I spat at him, he was awfully close and I didn't like it.

His hand connected with my face, turning it fully to the right.

I looked at him with tears brimming my eyes, nothing but hate filling his.

"Get out." He angrily told me.

"Get out!" This time yelling, the tears streaming down my face.

I ran out, him slamming the door behind me. I didn't get far without running into someone's back.

A group of jocks stood in front of me, looking at me on the ground. It was just my luck to see Ryan here, and to get his attention by running straight into him was ten times worse.

"Sorry." I mumbled before quickly getting up and turning my face so they couldn't see I was crying.

I quickly turned and ran through the house, the tears beginning to freely fall again.

After deciding on walking home, I had been out here for a while, walking and tryiong to find my way around. I had gotten various texts from people like Calum, Ashton, Ryan, and Calum again trying to reach me on Luke's phone.