Chapter 7

I felt like writing and haven't updated this in like a week or something so here y'all go! -Bri

---------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say the breakup with Ryan was a big relief, but I wouldn't say it was a huge problem. It wasn't pretty, and I felt terrible doing it, so I told him it just didn't feel right with how long I'd known him.

Of course I loved him, and of course I felt special with him.

Any teenage girl with a right mind would happily trade places with me and love him, but it just seemed right to stay with Luke.

I just hope that things can stay civil. Now I'm sitting in my room on my laptop, it's a Sunday night and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I know it's typical because it's school. it's Monday, and just because I get bullied.

But I also don't feel like dealing with all the stupid girls and their, 'How could you,' 'You're so stupid,' 'Bitch, slut, whore.' I just wasn't feeling it, I don't think I could do it tomorrow.

But I don't want to look pathetic, so I'm going.

The usual bad comments directed toward me came, witht he occasional girl calling me insane but respecting my opinion because of my reasoning. Apperently word travels faster than I thought.

Despite some dumb comments, the day wasn't bad. I sat with Luke at lunch and actually stayed at the table, but his friends sat quietly and barely touched their food. Every time I tried to bring it up one of them would leave, the others would glare at me, and Luke should hush me. It was weird, like they didn't want me there, or felt like they should take me away.

I hated that they didn't talk, or even acknowledge me half the time. I always felt so out of place.

According to my friends, my style has already changed. I dress now how I've always wanted, in band shirts, skinnies, and Vans. I've finally went out and got the piercings I've wanted. Ringed snake bites, two on the right one on the left. Gotten the right side of my nose and my right eyebrow pierced. And then I basically loaded my ears with all the piercings I've planned for years, finally gaining the confidence to get it done.

"Wow Ryan you sure know how to pick them. Ha, you're glad you dumped her now aren't you?" Trinity laughs obnoxiously to him, basically throwing herself at him when she finishes.

"Actually, she dumped me, and no I'm not glad we aren't together."

"What?!" She practically screams.

"Can we not talk about it?" His face drops, voice going with it.

"So," She smirks, pressing herself against him. "Want me to help you forget it all this weekend?"

"I'm good..." He pushes her away like she's the trash that nobody wants to touch.

"Hey love." Luke's deep voice interrupts my eavesdropping.

"Hi." I blankly answer, still trying to hear a bit. Luke tries to kiss my cheek, but I pull away at first, not knowing right away what he was doing.

"You know, you're a stubborn little bitch sometimes but I can't keep myself away from you." I turn and giggle as he kisses me.

"You're not exactly the best person I could be with but I'm still with you, I think it's only fair." I bite back. I can tell something I said didn't set well but he didn't let it bother him.

"Ready to go?" He smiles, taking my hand as we leave the building, multiple pairs of eyes following us. "Just ignore them." He gently squeezes my hand as we walk to his car. Something was off about him, and I couldn't pick it up at the moment.

"Slut!" Some guy calls before I close my door.

I look at Luke but he shrugs, normally he'd beat the shit out of them for saying something like that, now he's telling me to handle it how I wanted.

I roll down the window and flip them off. "Fuck off ya fags!" Luke yells out next to me. People watch as we speed out of the parking lot, his friends following in the car behind.

"You know what would be cool?" I ask him excitedly.

"Hmm?" He raises his eyebrows and looks over at me.

"Let's get a tattoo."

"What?" He stumbles, aparrently take back by my words. "Are you crazy? Your parents would kill me if I let you do that. I mean, it doesn't bother me but..."

"So lets do it. They can't tell me what to do."

"Maybe some other time love." He waved me off, I pout at him. "No." Blankly turning me off, he turns up the radio and rolls down the windows, paying attention to the radio now.