Chapter 18

Hi hi hi! I'm trying to update as much as I can, just please understand I cannot update every single day. I love you guys so much, and believe me, if I could update everyday I would, but the chapters would be so short and crappy. But if you guys would rather have short and more frequent updates, maybe I could try splitting the chapters into two separate ones and make them shorter? I feel like I would let you down if I tried though because I honestly suck at this whole updating thing haha. Anyways, thank you so so much for 450k, THAT'S INSANE, it means so much I love you all. Also, should I start putting pictures/gifs in the beginning of each chapter? Here's to the next chapter. - Bri

------------------

**Here's to the chapter you've all been waiting for ;)**

Luke quickly steered me the other way, as if I hadn't seen Kayla sitting on the couch with everyone. He took me to the kitchen and awkwardly prepared our drinks, kind of rushing.

"Luke, you don't have to act like this I don't care that she is here."

"What? Who? Act like what?" He smiled and scrunched his eyebrows at me, quickly looking back down at the cups.

I tilt my head and purse my lips, showing him that I'm talking about the way he just acted after I said a simple statement.

"Sorry, I just feel weird because of what happened. I feel like a huge dick."

"You are a dick, but you're better than the rest. You stopped yourself, and you fixed your mistakes. That's what matters, not her, the mistake."

"Are you sure? If you don't want to be near her we can go."

"Luke, I really don't care that she is here, I'm just going to pretend she's not there.

"Okay, but if she starts shit one of us is leaving, and by one of us I mean her."

"Alright Luke." I smiled and shook my head at him

We approach the group again, drinks in hand, and Kayla isn't even there.

"She left as soon as she saw you here." Calum smiled as he looks at me, expecting a reaction. All I do is shrug.

Sam and Calum spent the whole night dancing together, and as much as I loved them together, it was kind of annoying. Michael took Callie home early because she was trashed, so he stayed and took care of her. And to be honest, I couldn't even tell you were Ashton and Hannah got to.

"Do you want to leave?" Luke shouts over the music. It's around 1 am.

"You are in no condition to drive right now, you need to sober up a bit." I point to the many empty beer bottles sitting on the table.

"Okay one, I didn't drink all of those and two, I've been in worse condition and made it home just fine."

"I don't mind waiting a bit until we are sober, they're at least playing good music."

"Alright, but don't complain to me in ten minutes when you want to go home because I'm going to get another drink. Do you want one?"

"Sure." I smile and shake my head at him.

"Hey beautiful," A body sits next to me on the couch, and I think it's Michael. It's not. "Care for a dance?"

"She's good." Luke returns, staring at the guy. When he looks up and sees Luke he looks as if he is scared, quickly sliding off the couch and getting out of Luke's way, as if I didn't even exist anymore.

Handing me a cup, Luke replaces the guy and starts ranting to me about football. I used to be really into it, but I stopped following it and now I have no idea where the teams stand. Sometime after that we both got really drunk.