Chapter 12

Ayyee... Y'all wanted this so... here it is! Just to let you all know, I will be updating A LOT more now, I'm on summer break!! :) Enjoy:))

----------------------

***Dedication to RACHEL175SOS for being such an amazing supporter, go check out her stories!!***

Alec and I grew really close during the week, and tonight, he was taking me to dinner and a movie. He was nothing like Luke made him out to be, he was kind and charming, not a disrespectful dick like Luke was.

Ugh, I need to keep my focus off Luke, I hate him.

.

Happy Saturday, xx. :)

.

Alec texted me as I was getting ready, I smiled at the text, knowing he was probably smiling too.

We saw The Fault In Our Stars, I've read the book and I was dying to see the movie. After wards I went to the bathroom to get a paper towel, my face was soaking, I've cried my eyes out.

"Ready?" Alec smiles as I return, I nod and accept his hand that was held out. He opened my door and I thanked him as I got in, he closed my door and walked around to his side.

After getting in, he started the car, but didn't start driving.

"Are you stuck?" I laughed as I looked up from my phone at him. He was just sitting there staring at me. "What, is my makeup still running?" I mentally scolded myself for sounding like such a stuck up, girl.

He surprised me as he randomly moved forward and placed his hand on the back of my head. He forced my lips to his as he slid a hand up my shirt. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge as he reached the bottom of my bra.

I bit down on his lip, he hissed and pulled back, I had made it bleed. I quickly grabbed my phone and swung the door open before rushing out and slamming the door.

"Peyton!" He yelled as I walked away from the car.

He was using me, just to get in my fucking pants!

"Peyton wait! Please get back in the car."

"No, fuck off." I cried, I should've known better, all guys are dicks.

"You're so stubborn, I see why Luke didn't want to do this." He got quieter towards the end and looked forward with wide eyes.

"Do what?" I hissed.

"Nothing."

"Alec, you've already pissed me off, don't continue. What did Luke not want to do?"

"Get in the car and I'll tell you." I huffed and debated my options, finding out from Luke or Alec. I decided on getting in.

"Well?" I glared at him as he drove back home.

"Well one night, at a party, Luke and Ryan were really drunk and,"

"And what? Spit it out." I was becoming very irritated with him.

"Well, our friend dared them to see who could keep you the longest, and whoever won got some huge thing."

No.

"No, no you're just saying that to break me and Luke up more.

I knew I shouldn't be blaming him, but it's the only reasonable thing right now. he shook his head sorrowfully.

I knew this was all too good to be true.

It was all a lie, and they were both in on it. Two people I completely trusted, loved, well at least thought I did.