Chapter 10

Helloo:)) Thanks for the reads!! Hope you like this update! -Bri

---------------------------------------------

*Song: Say Something - Alex and Sierra Cover*

Over the last two days of the week, I found it too easy to avoid Luke. It was like he tried everything possible not to go near me.

Sam thought it would be a good idea to go to a party to take my mind off things. It's Friday before last bell now and I'm counting down the minutes.

The flood of students in the hallways moved me almost out of the building as I got caught inside the crowd.

Meeting Sam outside her locker, I saw three shadows come up next to me.

"Look at little miss confident." A sarcastic voice says behind me.

"Told you you'd get hurt. He doesn't love anymore, he just uses girls for sex."

"How fast did you give in?"

"We didn't do anything." I rolled my eyes at them.

"What? Then why'd he break up with you?"

"He didn't, I did. I uh, he kissed this other girl."

"Was it Kayla?"

I look away and pretend I didn't hear her.

"Ugh that dumb slut. Don't let it get to you, he'll come crawling back. Go on a date with one of his friends and see how pissed he gets, play hard to get. Trust me."

"Maybe I don't want him back. And why should I listen to you? Better yet, why are you helping me?"

"I've been through it. Just trust me okay?" Trinity weakly smiles before adding one more thing. "I know we've had some tough times, and I know I've been a bitch to you, but I wanna help you get back at him for all the girls he's hurt, okay?"

I nod before Sam walks up and pushes through us to get to her locker, her and Trinity don't get along well at all. Trinity takes that as her queue to leave as she nods to me and they leave.

"Why were you talking to her?"

"Just her basically saying her 'I told you so bitch' speech." I lied, why start clean now, I've got a new image.

She shrugs and closes her books in her locker.

"Can we stop at my place to get my stuff and get ready at yours? My sister would be able to tell and if my parents find out they'll flip."

"Yeah that's fine."

"I gotta hand it too you, whatever you did to him made him shit." A deep voice came up behind us. I turned around to find Calum leaning against the row of lockers behind us, the other two of their friends there as well.

"Excuse me?"

"Luke's hurt, real bad, and he's not himself. Why'd you do it?"

"He hurt me, I ended it before he could anymore, but it's none of your business anyways."

"What do you mean? Luke loves you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you, you're his everything."

"Apparently not. He left with Kayla and they went back to his place, I found them nearly hooking with each other. Next time, don't assume it's not his fault." I turned on my heel and left, Sam behind me.

"So that's the full story?"

"Somewhat yeah."

We walked out into the student parking lot and towards her car.