Chapter 3

asdfghjkl; Hi. enjoyyy! oh and THANKS FOR THE READS VOTES AND EVEN COMMENTS!! I really wasn't expecting it. I'm at Riley's right now so be glad I'm updating twice. Ily. #RIPLarryShippers </33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're mine." His raspy voice whispered in my ear before he stalked out of my room.

I really wasn't one for parties, and I didn't want to go with Luke. Seeing all of the pictures and all of the stuff that he did with girls at parties didn't make me want to go any more. My fear would be getting my heart broken, though I don't know why because I hated him.

I shook the thought off and pulled out my laptop, finally logging off of it around eleven, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Waking up at 5:30, I got ready for the last school day of the week, relieved there was a nice weekend ahead of me. Despite the fact I had to go to the stupid party tonight, I was looking forward to Saturday, sleeping in and being lazy on my laptop all day. I quickly got changed and styled my hair, adding little makeup and covering the spot that Luke decided to leave last night.

I grabbed my phone and bag, running down the stairs, grabbing a piece of toast and my headphones off the counter. I felt like walking today.

Putting both earphones in my ear, I managed to make it to school with a few minutes to spare.

I ignored Luke when he smirked at me, pretending I didn't see him. The anger was evident on his face as he came up to me at my locker.

"Don't ignore me."

"Leave me alone." I close my locker and walk away, feeling Luke watch me as I walked down the hall to class.

Maybe I could get 'sick' during lunch. I could 'puke' and not have to go later.

"Yo Peyton!" A girl calls after me.

It's Trinity. "What do you want?" I ask, already annoyed by her.

"Chill," She says while rolling her eyes. "We're here because we needed to talk to you."

"It's about Luke." Hannah quietly says.

"We want you to look out, he's not the best person to be around. We don't think you should hang out with him. He's dangerous and a player. We're warning you now." Trinity says.

"I don't know what game this is but I already know about him."

"You know alomst nothing about him, but ok."

"Thanks I guess."

They nod and walk away.

I have no idea what that was, but if even Trinity won't sleep with him, I should stay away from him.

Like he promised, Luke had a tan boy come get me, except it was earlier than eight.

"It's 5:30 what are you doing here?" I ask annoyed.

"Oh c'mon, it's Friday it's not like you're doing anything."

He walks in and past me.

"I'm not going to that party so you can get over yourselves and get out." I spit, angry that he wasn't listening.

He walked straight upstairs and to my room, me following close behind.

"Go." I argued with him to leave.

"I said leave." I hissed.

"Giving me attitude isn't going to make Luke forget about you. It'll only make him want you more. So I suggest you shut up." He stopped and turned towards me. His harsh tone shocked me and I let out a quiet gasp at his sudden words.

He walked to my closet and pulled open the door, sorting through my clothes and finding my sister's slutty dresses.

"Perfect," He pulled out the worst one. "Now change." He turned back to find shoes as I reluctantly went down the hall after more arguing. I slowly peeked in my door to see him waiting by my bed.

His mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out. I shyly walked over and took the shoes and put them on. Leading me out to his car, the tan boy explained that I was not to dance with anyone, and not drink anything unless he or Luke gave it to me. Fuck that.

We arrive at an abondoned barn already surrounded by people, and the music so loud I could hear it from a little down the drive. The boy speeds the car into a space, jumps out, and goes over the rules again. "Don't drink anything Luke or I didn't give you, no dancing with anyone but Luke, and no talking to anyone but the girls I bring you to. If you need to find me, ask for Calum. Let's go." I began to protest but he turned and gave me a cold stare, and that shut me right up. His tattoos and piercings intimidated me a bit.