Decision..

Tripura knows about her pregnancy, she blame herself a lot, she back to India after one more weeks, Karan wants to go received her but she denial him for that, almost she started to ignore him, but he thought, she must be busy with her work, after all she promoted as MD, for some days she taking his calls, but after that she stop to taking his calls too, Karan bit upset by her behaviour, whenever he goes to her house, she is not available there, as her apartment watchman informed him, now he restless by her sudden change behaviour..

In Tripura's office, she talking with her PA..

Tripura- today any new meeting for me..

PA- no mam..

Tripura- ok, then I'm leaving, I have doctor's appointment..

PA- ok mam..

Tripura- if Mr. Prasad call in office & ask about me, tell them I have doctor's appointment, ok..

PA- ok mam..

Tripura take a leave from the office & way towards the hospital..

A hour later Karan comes to Tripura's office, & asked about her, receptionist informed him that she leaves the office early, because she have a doctor's appointment, he asked to receptionist about doctor name, but receptionist have no idea, so he asked about her PA, receptionist connect the call with Tripura's PA..

Karan on call- hey, I'm Karan Khanna..

PA- hello sir..

Karan- do you know, where Tripura actually going..

PA- sir mam have an appointment with doctor..

Karan- which doctor..

PA- I know only hospital name..

Karan- oh that's great, would you please share it with me, it's really very much urgent..

PA think for moment & says- it's Holly cross hospital..

Karan- ohh, that's great, thank you very much..

Karan move towards the Holly cross hospital with lot's of thoughts with lot's of questions..

Hd reached to Holly cross hospital, he look once the name board of doctors, there is a number of doctors names, he confused with it, & he goes near the reception, & ask them..

Karan- hi, Karan Khanna, my name, I came here to look Tripura Nagarajan, she have an appointment..

Receptionist- which doctor she have an appointment..

Karan faintly smile & says- actually it's bit secret, she is my to be wife, & she told me the name of doctor, even she told about her appointment also, but unfortunately I forget the thing, if I call, her & asked her about that, definitely she gets mad on me, please help me about it..

Receptionist feel his genuine voice & she checked it out the name of Tripura in her Laptop, & she says- sir, Tripura Nagarajan have a appointment with Dr. Avasthi, go to first floor, & take a first right..

Karan with smile- thank you, thank you so much miss..

Receptionist- it's ok sir..

Karan thank to God, for helping him first time, as he was lying with receptionist, he walks towards the Dr. Avasthi's cabin..

Tripura is in the Dr. Avasthi's cabin..

Doctor- I told you, bring your would be, because his opinion also matter the most..

Tripura- I know his opinion matters the most, but I don't want to reveal him about my pregnancy, otherwise he will be not ready for the abortion..

Doctor take a deep sigh & says- ok..